*** Largest database of outdoor adventures on the market ***
*** World's Most accurate tracking and mapped adventures ***
*** More than just trails. 17 different outdoor adventure types ***
* Completely new look and design. Easy to use with a huge database of adventures.
* 17 different adventure types, Hiking, Biking, Kayaking, Rock Climbing and Backcountry skiing all in one app.
* 43,000+ adventures fully mapped - never get lost again!
* Share adventures with your friends, build up your profile and contribute your favorite photos and routes.
* Share your location with friends and other Bivy users. Make it easy to stay safe and found.
• Easily find any kind of outdoor adventure near you. Filter by activity type, difficulty, and quality.
• Bivy has 17 different adventure types: Hiking, mountain biking, road biking, trail running, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, camping, rock climbing, mountaineering, backcountry skiing, canyoneering, bouldering, aid climbing, kayaking, canoeing, rafting, and sea kayaking.
• Search by map or list. Get directions to the start of every adventure
• Let Bivy track your location on the full path of every adventure.
• If you go off-route, Bivy will alert you to get back on the right path.
• Keep track of your pace, mileage, calories burned, top speed, resting time and ETA.
• Locate other friends and Bivy users in the outdoors. See other adventurers near you.
• Find out who has completed adventures you are interested in. And see comments on each adventure
• Build status in the community by completing adventures and uploading your own adventures, photos, comments, and corrections. Be the most accomplished adventurer in your neck of the woods.
• Every uploaded adventure is vetted by our knowledgeable staff so you can trust the accuracy and quality of the data.
• Share your location with friends or other Bivy users. If you don’t come back on time, they will be able to see your path and location.
• Every adventure description gives you detailed information on distance, elevation, and difficulty
• While you are tracking, Bivy will tell you how much further you have and your expected time of arrival at your current pace.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.