Tenth Step inventory app that was created by members to help simplify their daily inventory. It doesn’t get easier than this. Reflect on ten yes or no questions at the end of your day to help you complete your daily inventory. Inventories are saved and stored by date. Optional tool within the app lets you “track” how well you’re walking on the 12th Step beam over time, depending on how you answer each days questions.
Downloaded 1000+ times each month by AA's around the world, from North America, Europe, Australia, China, and Latin America. See why so many are using it. ITS FREE too!
1. Was I resentful?
2. Was I dishonest?
3. Did I promptly admit when I was wrong today?
4. Do I owe an apology?
5. Did I do or say something today out of fear?
6. Have I kept something to myself which should be discussed with another person at once?
7. Did I think today of what I could do for others?
8. Was I kind and loving towards all?
9. Did I reach out to someone in recovery today to see how they were doing?
10. Did I take the time to connect with my higher power through prayer or meditation today?
Text boxes provide room for comments, explanations or insights. Optional 4 digit pass-code to protect your inventory answers from others who have access to your phone.
Designed and paid for by sober members in recovery so the app would be available and free to download. This app is not authorized or approved or sponsored by AA. It was made by members for members. We hope it helps you on your journey in recovery.