Manage your Amazon business at your fingertips with Helium 10. An Amazon business app made especially for Amazon sellers.
Run Your Amazon Business Right At Your Fingertips
The Helium 10 app helps you:
Analyze your sales with our profit tool
- Get a quick snapshot of how all your products are selling. Monitor products that need closer attention and stay updated on winners. Forecast sales trends, make sourcing decisions, and adjust your product strategy accordingly.
Get a quick overview of your product’s performance
- Pinpoint your product’s performance to exact dates and time frames down to the month, day, and week. Use that data to shift your business strategy in real time. Add the free widget to your home screen for on-the-go analytics.
Find products to sell with our Amazon barcode scanner tool
- Conduct Product and Keyword Search by scanning a barcode or sharing a product from Amazon. Look for your next winning product with Black Box and Xray, and then uncover traffic pulling keywords with Cerebro and Magnet.
Track your ACoS, TACoS, Spend, Sales and Conversion Rate with our Adtomic Tool
- Keep an eye on campaigns and keywords to ensure you’re investing your advertising dollars effectively.
Track your favorite products to see how they’re performing
- Take a deep dive by searching over ASINS, SKUs, and Title, and even over individual product performance over time.
Keep track of all your orders
- Monitor each individual order to see what was ordered and how much. It's a great way to monitor your inventory in real time and see what people are buying.
Get push notifications
- Get notified about any suspicious activity in your account like listing changes or fraud with Alerts. See all alerts related to the ASINs you want to track. Filter by different categories like Buy Box and image changes to have 24/7 monitoring on your listing.
Connect your Seller Account
- Get Profits, Adtomic, Research, and Alerts for all the Marketplaces you sell in. Connect your MWS tokens from all your marketplaces and switch between Marketplace to get the you need to make the most informed decisions possible.