LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
At the first start of LetMeTalk, the app will download a data package with all images (about 70MB).
You can find LetMeTalk tutorials at http://letmetalk.info/support
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• cerebral palsy
• down syndrome
✔ more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included
✔ voice support for images and sentences
✔ unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images
✔ pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
✔ load / save your current profile (vocabulary)
✔ keep several profiles on your devices and switch fast between them
✔ share your profile easily with other devices
✔ load new profiles from our forum directly within LetMeTalk
✔ switch fast between 2 languages and use LetMeTalk as translator
✔ supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
✔ voice, if used language is supported by installed text to speech engine
With the app you can create categories, words and phrases, which are placed on large buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be shown or spoken. It is also possible to type any text using the keyboard.
Speech language and voice
The voice is not part of the app, but the app uses the voice that’s installed on your device. For instance the voices from Google Text-to-Speech. You can change the voice in the settings of your device. You can also download other voices or speech languages from the Google Play Store from companies like SVOX, Acapela or Ivona.
Feedback and information
For feedback, questions, tips or problems, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information: http://www.a-soft.nl/speechassistant-tips.html
Designed for tablets and smartphones
The app is initially designed for use on a tablet. But the app also works fine on large smartphones.
Easy to use
1. Click on one of the 12 categories.
2. The phrases and words that belong to the category are shown on large buttons.
3. Click on the buttons to create a message that is shown in the display. Or you can type any text on the keyboard.
4. Click on the speaker icon and the message will be spoken out.
• General Settings: Auto complete, option to prevent double touching and more options.
• Layout and Colors: The size of the buttons, the display and the textsize can be adjusted. It is also possible to adjust the color scheme.
• Categories and Phrases: It is simple to add, change or delete your own categories, words or phrases.
• Speech and sound: For adjusting the sound settings and a link to the Text-to-Speech settings of your device.
• Backup and Restore: Option to backup and restore your categories, words and phrases.
• Keyboard shortcuts for USB/Bluetooth keyboards for Speak, Clear and Show button.
What is PictoVerb?
PictoVerb is an augmentative and alternative communication app for tablets and smartphones. It transforms universally recognizable symbols into audio sentences, helping people with speech impairments communicate.
Who do we recommend it for?
To everyone - regardless of age - who are hindered in communication because of congenital or acquired conditions. PictoVerb has already given voice to people living with autism, aphasia or intellectual disabilities.
● Hungarian (Magyar)
● Maltese (Malti)
● Armenian (Հայերեն)
● Italian (Italiano)
● More to come ( contact us at email@example.com )
● 8 thematic categories (Foods, Drinks, Personal care, Sentiments, Clothing, Free time, Tools, Nursing)
● Adjustable button and grid size
● Child Safety Lock protecting the settings menu
● New folders, new pictures can be added, own voice can be recorded
● Easy to use, easy to learn
It is different from most existing products by being free and by its natural language generation with features such as inflection, tenses, using the user's gender (via settings) to alter the first-person sentences and more.
Also, my friends have found using this application to be a fun way to learn basics of new language. :)
The application includes 1000+ icons, categorised and accessible through search. It supports French pretty well, and there is a prototype for English.
Other features include:
* recent pictograms (each category has a tab listing most recently used ones)
* icons tagged with the 6 SPC colors (actions, names, descriptives etc.) for easier identification
* option to display text in capital letters
* option to softly speak each individual word when icon is pressed
* compatibility with both tablets and mobile phones
DONATE TO HELP THIS IMPROVE:
If you liked the application, you may donate to allow me to add new features/improvements much more quickly: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DY6954755BM48
* Make sure you have a text-to-speech engine properly installed (depending on your device, go to “Settings –> Language & Input-> Text-to-Speech output”, or to “Settings->Install voice data” or alike).
* To use French or English you have to set your phone/tablet language to the one you wish to use (go to your phone settings)
The application includes 5000+ ARASAAC pictograms limited to non-commercial use (Creative Commons) that must be redistributed under the same licence.
Author of the pictograms: Sergio Palao / Origin: ARASAAC / License: CC (BY-NC-SA)
El menú de opciones es el siguiente:
* Abecedario Dactilológico: Posee 30 letras del alfabeto bimodal con su respectiva imagen, sonido y descripción.
* Palabras Pre-Definidas: Palabras de uso cotidiano (frutas, vestimenta, etc) las cuales al presionar agranda la imagen y muestra el movimiento correcto para decir la palabra seleccionada.
* Lector de Palabras: Cuadro de texto donde el usuario al ingresar un palabras y el dispositivo móvil le retorna el sonido en ingles o español (España).
Supports TLS, C/S Certificates, Integrated Authentication
Free version contains Ads
Please send feedback/trouble reports via Menu|Feedback
Tip of the day: use swipe left/right in contact list and conversations
- • Auto connects your default Google account you don't need to type your password simply select next .
- • connect more Google accounts with Jabber XMPP option
- • Never miss a message with instant notifications
- • Display contact pictures.
- • Send Video, Images,file and audio.
- • Group conversations with your contacts.
- • Add custom background
- • Swipe the screen right to select XMPP option
- • Facebook users choose Jabber XMPP option and use your Facebook "Email Address" as your username
- • Please Note for send or receive file you need to secure the conversation first .and make sure your friends also uses Talk Secure or request your friend to install Talk Secure or other encryption-enabled app.
•• All screen sizes are supported••
✔ Phones and Tablets
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Android 4.0 and up
If you have questions or problems, please contact us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talk Secure is based on Guardian project.
App icons powered by Stephen Hutchings http://typicons.com.
Main features are,
* Loads and display Avatar of buddies using VCard.
* Chat history
* Run the app in background and get notifications on new messages.
* Option to add and delete contacts.
* Change your status,status message and avatar as you needed.
* Chatroom support.
This application is not tested with other servers except G Talk
This application is suitable for pocket phones, bigger screen phones and tablets.
You can also use a built-in blackboard to draw words and pictures to aid in your communications.
For parents of young children, especially children who are having trouble vocalizing, Talk Now can be customized by adding picture buttons that speak words or phrases. Picture buttons can also make whatever sounds you want simply by recording your own voice. The drawing board turns the tablet into an old time magic slate for show and tell.
Suggestions for additional capabilities are always welcomed.
- The LINE Official Accounts live video service "LIVE cast" is available as a plugin for the free call and messaging app LINE.
- After installing the LINE Live Player plugin, you will be able to watch live video broadcast by official accounts on Android versions 2.3 and earlier.
- This plugin does not support the playback of video files saved on your device.
- For Android versions 3.0 and later, live videos broadcast through official accounts are viewable even without installing the LINE Live Player.
Talking Tom for Messenger is by far the easiest and fastest way to send a video message to your friends on Messenger... You don't even need to type! All you need to do is choose your favorite Talking Tom and Friends character and tell them what you want to say. You can choose to be Talking Tom, Ben, Angela, Hank, or Ginger.
Just record a short video and then send it via Messenger! It’s as simple as that.
This app is perfect for sending messages you would otherwise be too shy to say in person, like apologize to someone, profess your undying love or sing a song... You can even create your own funny video story. Or just use it to send hilarious messages to your friends and family!
*** HOW TO USE ***
- Select the character you want to send the message with.
- Select a background or use your own photo.
- Record a message by pressing the big red camera button.
- Send the video to your friends, family and loved ones via Messenger.
This app contains:
- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- The possibility to connect with friends via social networks
This software was developed together with “Aphasia Argentine Foundation” (FAA) in the PROCODAS 2013 program dependent of the Sciencie, Technology and Productive Innovation Department.
ManaTab allows users and theirs families to count with new communication tools. This program permit to create several template using images and text in order to simplify everyday life.
In the main window we will find 9 categories. Each category includes up to 4 sub-categories. Each sub-category allows to create a different template. Each template support images, text and voice synthesis.
* Schedule multiple fake calls
* Shake the phone to generate a fake call instantly
* Specify caller name and phone number
* Select contact image
* Pick a contact from the phone contact list
* Select ringtone
* Select one of our built-in conversation sounds to be played after answering the call. great way to prank people!
* Record your own conversation
* Silent the phone during conversation
* Play the conversation sound via the speaker
* Customize call screen language
* Add vibration to the incoming call
* Delay between shake and call
* Vibrate or show a message when a call is scheduled due to a shake
* Control the sensitivity of the shake
* Screen turned off during a call when bringing the phone near the ear
* Log incoming call
* Rotate/flip contact image
* Customize calling screens to match your own phone
* Nudge - generate infinite calls until you answer
* Toggle flash when the phone rings
* Send feedback
Como uma Prancha de Comunicação Alternativa, o PictoVox trabalha através de voz sintetizada e pictogramas, o usuário pode formar sentenças e se comunicar com as pessoas ao seu redor ou enviando as frases geradas através de outros aplicativos mensageiros.
Este aplicativo está em versão Beta e em breve receberá novas atualizações!
- mais de 1100 palavras já cadastradas
- as palavras estão divididas em categorias e são independentes
- possui um menu de acesso rápido às categorias
- possui lista de favoritos, onde podem ser adicionados os símbolos mais utilizados
- possui modo de escrita livre, onde o aplicativo lê qualquer mensagem que for escrita
- a quantidade de pictogramas exibidos se ajusta à sua tela
- as frases criadas pelo PictoVox podem ser compartilhadas nas redes sociais e enviadas como mensagem de texto
Para mais informações acesse: http://www.pictovox.com.br
Aplicativo desenvolvido como trabalho de conclusão de curso pela Fatec Zona Sul - SP.
Palavras-chave: Tecnologia Assistiva, Comunicação Aumentativa e Alternativa, Comunicação Alternativa, Comunicação Aumentativa, Deficiência, Deficiente, Pictograma, Símbolo, Palavra, Ajuda, Saúde, Tratamento, Autismo, Autista, Afasia, Aprender, Escrever, Mudo, Surdo, Mudez, Surdez, Síndrome, Que Fala, Adapt, Que-Fala, Hermes, Livox, Prancha de Comunicação, Vocalizador, Voz Sintetizada, Pictograma, Símbolo, Texto Livre, TTS, Text to Speech, Text-to-Speech, Acessibilidade, Comunicação Suplementar, Sistema ARASAAC.
This application can make you communicate with other peoples.
Very Easy to communicate using this Wifi Walkie Talkie App:
- Easy install app
- Use Wifi / Cellular to connection
- Let's ask your friend to install this application too, so you and your friends can communicate easily
- Just Tap "PRESS ME" To begin communicate
- Other feature is,, very funny cartoon and must be your children like this.
Come on, Let's install Wifi Walkie Talkie App..
Now you can get the on duty Pharmacies in Portugal, with their respective location and contact information, always available on your Android phone.
- Set your home town for a quick access to its on duty Pharmacies
- Search for on duty pharmacies all over Portugal
- Get the list of the Portuguese pharmacies closest to you, using your device's location
- Get a list of pharmacies organized by their status, including those only open during regular business hours
- Contact the pharmacies directly from the App
For more information, go to: