LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
At the first start of LetMeTalk, the app will download a data package with all images (about 70MB).
You can find LetMeTalk tutorials at http://letmetalk.info/support
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• cerebral palsy
• down syndrome
✔ more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included
✔ voice support for images and sentences
✔ unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images
✔ pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
✔ load / save your current profile (vocabulary)
✔ keep several profiles on your devices and switch fast between them
✔ share your profile easily with other devices
✔ load new profiles from our forum directly within LetMeTalk
✔ switch fast between 2 languages and use LetMeTalk as translator
✔ supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
✔ voice, if used language is supported by installed text to speech engine
With the app you can create categories, words and phrases, which are placed on large buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be shown or spoken. It is also possible to type any text using the keyboard.
Speech language and voice
The voice is not part of the app, but the app uses the voice that’s installed on your device. For instance the voices from Google Text-to-Speech. You can change the voice in the settings of your device. You can also download other voices or speech languages from the Google Play Store from companies like SVOX, Acapela or Ivona.
Feedback and information
For feedback, questions, tips or problems, please contact: email@example.com
More information: http://www.a-soft.nl/speechassistant-tips.html
Designed for tablets and smartphones
The app is initially designed for use on a tablet. But the app also works fine on large smartphones.
Easy to use
1. Click on one of the 12 categories.
2. The phrases and words that belong to the category are shown on large buttons.
3. Click on the buttons to create a message that is shown in the display. Or you can type any text on the keyboard.
4. Click on the speaker icon and the message will be spoken out.
• General Settings: Auto complete, option to prevent double touching and more options.
• Layout and Colors: The size of the buttons, the display and the textsize can be adjusted. It is also possible to adjust the color scheme.
• Categories and Phrases: It is simple to add, change or delete your own categories, words or phrases.
• Speech and sound: For adjusting the sound settings and a link to the Text-to-Speech settings of your device.
• Backup and Restore: Option to backup and restore your categories, words and phrases.
• Keyboard shortcuts for USB/Bluetooth keyboards for Speak, Clear and Show button.
TapToTalk turns an Android Phone or Tablet into an augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) device. TapToTalk makes communication fun, like another “game” on this cool device. Just tap a picture and TapToTalk speaks. Each picture can lead to another screen of pictures.
This free TapToTalk™ app allow users to choose among different sets of AAC albums based on the needs of the non-verbal child or adult. Samples albums are available for children and adults and in different languages; including English, Spanish, French, German and Italian.
TapToTalk is a must have app for special needs children with autism, down syndrome, cerebral palsy, apraxia and other speech delays.
TapToTalk has earned the Parent Tested, Parent Approved Seal of Approval.
Parents of special needs children and adults.. join the AAC revolution with TapToTalk!
If you want to create albums that are individualized to meet the specific needs of your child, you can buy TapToTalk Designer at http://www.taptotalk.com. You can use your own pictures and change the voices. THE FREE APP IS PROVIDED TO ALLOW YOU TO SEE IF IT IS APPROPRIATE FOR THE ADULT OR CHILD BEFORE YOU BUY OR TRY DESIGNER. TapToTalk Designer comes with a 30-day "No Questions Asked" return policy.
What is PictoVerb?
PictoVerb is an augmentative and alternative communication app for tablets and smartphones. It transforms universally recognizable symbols into audio sentences, helping people with speech impairments communicate.
Who do we recommend it for?
To everyone - regardless of age - who are hindered in communication because of congenital or acquired conditions. PictoVerb has already given voice to people living with autism, aphasia or intellectual disabilities.
● Hungarian (Magyar)
● Maltese (Malti)
● Armenian (Հայերեն)
● Italian (Italiano)
● More to come ( contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org )
● 8 thematic categories (Foods, Drinks, Personal care, Sentiments, Clothing, Free time, Tools, Nursing)
● Adjustable button and grid size
● Child Safety Lock protecting the settings menu
● New folders, new pictures can be added, own voice can be recorded
● Easy to use, easy to learn
It is recommended to professionals, friends and relatives of people with autism, dysphasia, TEA, Down´s Syndrome, and in general, children just strengthen oral communication.
The LITE version includes only a small representation of their utterances images food, animals, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom, descriptive, clothing, living and transportation. The full version includes more than 600 pictures.
Without advertising. Once downloaded no required internet connection.
- Easy to use grid system
- Add your own folders/nodes to any existing node
- Add pictures to nodes/folders you add
- Hide or delete existing nodes
- Save phrases for later use
- Many prefilled nodes and folders
NOTE: The first thing this app does is installs the android text-to-speech engine if it can't be found. At the moment the app requires the TTS stuff, but in the future I'll be making the TTS installation transition nicer and add an option to run the app without it entirely.
I built this app for use with my daughter on the autistic spectrum with very limited speech skills. However, it could easily be used for anyone with the following:
- On the autism spectrum
- Asperger syndrome
- Verbal aphasia
I apologize for the lack of helpful icons, but I don't have the budget to hire an icon designer. However, I did give you the ability to take your own picture and assign it to a node being added.
I'm always looking for suggestions! If you feel there's something that could be done better or a feature that's missing, please email me at email@example.com! I love interacting with my users and several of my existing apps are suggestions from them. :)
Some of JABtalk features include:
-Navigation designed to be intuitive for toddlers
-Build sentences from words
-Organize words into user-defined categories for simple navigation
-Heptic feedback (vibration) when touching a word or category for immediate physical feedback
-Ability to rearrange and resize pictures
-Download unlimited number pictures from internet directly into JABtalk!
-Ability to capture pictures directly from your device's camera
-Ability to import pictures from your device's memory card
-Ability to record your own audio for words using your devices microphone.
-Ability to import audio files from a memory card
-Supports text-to-speech if you don't want to record or import your own audio files
-Easy to use passcode protected administrative tools for managing words and categories
-Fullscreen mode to prevent kids from easily exiting app
-Easily backup/restore your data to preserve your changes or move your entire dataset to a different device
-Online tutorials at http://www.jabstone.com/videos
If you are using JABtalk as an AAC device for an individual with special needs (down syndrome, autism, etc...), we strongly recommend having the individual assessed by a speech-language pathologist to ensure JABtalk is the most appropriate solution for the the individual's needs.
It allows importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import selected text from other apps.
-Text to voice
-Read web pages
-Play / Pause / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Make your phone say anything you want in many languages! Let your phone read the news for you!
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107986392540899459664
It is different from most existing products by being free and by its natural language generation with features such as inflection, tenses, using the user's gender (via settings) to alter the first-person sentences and more.
Also, my friends have found using this application to be a fun way to learn basics of new language. :)
The application includes 1000+ icons, categorised and accessible through search. It supports French pretty well, and there is a prototype for English.
Other features include:
* recent pictograms (each category has a tab listing most recently used ones)
* icons tagged with the 6 SPC colors (actions, names, descriptives etc.) for easier identification
* option to display text in capital letters
* option to softly speak each individual word when icon is pressed
* compatibility with both tablets and mobile phones
DONATE TO HELP THIS IMPROVE:
If you liked the application, you may donate to allow me to add new features/improvements much more quickly: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DY6954755BM48
* Make sure you have a text-to-speech engine properly installed (depending on your device, go to “Settings –> Language & Input-> Text-to-Speech output”, or to “Settings->Install voice data” or alike).
* To use French or English you have to set your phone/tablet language to the one you wish to use (go to your phone settings)
The application includes 5000+ ARASAAC pictograms limited to non-commercial use (Creative Commons) that must be redistributed under the same licence.
Author of the pictograms: Sergio Palao / Origin: ARASAAC / License: CC (BY-NC-SA)
Como uma Prancha de Comunicação Alternativa, o PictoVox trabalha através de voz sintetizada e pictogramas, o usuário pode formar sentenças e se comunicar com as pessoas ao seu redor ou enviando as frases geradas através de outros aplicativos mensageiros.
Este aplicativo está em versão Beta e em breve receberá novas atualizações!
- mais de 1100 palavras já cadastradas
- as palavras estão divididas em categorias e são independentes
- possui um menu de acesso rápido às categorias
- possui lista de favoritos, onde podem ser adicionados os símbolos mais utilizados
- possui modo de escrita livre, onde o aplicativo lê qualquer mensagem que for escrita
- a quantidade de pictogramas exibidos se ajusta à sua tela
- as frases criadas pelo PictoVox podem ser compartilhadas nas redes sociais e enviadas como mensagem de texto
Para mais informações acesse: http://www.pictovox.com.br
Aplicativo desenvolvido como trabalho de conclusão de curso pela Fatec Zona Sul - SP.
Palavras-chave: Tecnologia Assistiva, Comunicação Aumentativa e Alternativa, Comunicação Alternativa, Comunicação Aumentativa, Deficiência, Deficiente, Pictograma, Símbolo, Palavra, Ajuda, Saúde, Tratamento, Autismo, Autista, Afasia, Aprender, Escrever, Mudo, Surdo, Mudez, Surdez, Síndrome, Que Fala, Adapt, Que-Fala, Hermes, Livox, Prancha de Comunicação, Vocalizador, Voz Sintetizada, Pictograma, Símbolo, Texto Livre, TTS, Text to Speech, Text-to-Speech, Acessibilidade, Comunicação Suplementar, Sistema ARASAAC.
It is aimed at non-verbal kids on the Autism Spectrum and for anyone who could benefit from visual communication tools (regardless of label!).
A free set of images is provided via the website or for download via the app.
Voice synthesis is achieved through the use of the built in Android Text to Speech capabilities or eSpeak can be used if the native TTS is missing.
If you experience difficulties with the app please contact me before leaving negative feedback/reviews and I'll do my best to help.
If you enjoyed using the app please take the time to provide a rating in the market.
This application graphical easy to use UI.
This is trial verson with full capability. You can download this application and can check if you are comfortable with this application.
It has no language barrier. Right now it is available in English , Gujarati and Hindi with Male and female voice options.
There are eight buttons in the application. In "Setting" you can change all this options. Even you can record your own voice in "Admin Setting"
Please give ratings and comments so that we can come with better solution.
improved layout for tablets
support for older devices (Android 1.6 and up)
Now you can get the on duty Pharmacies in Portugal, with their respective location and contact information, always available on your Android phone.
- Set your home town for a quick access to its on duty Pharmacies
- Search for on duty pharmacies all over Portugal
- Get the list of the Portuguese pharmacies closest to you, using your device's location
- Get a list of pharmacies organized by their status, including those only open during regular business hours
- Contact the pharmacies directly from the App
For more information, go to: