Now, you can stay in touch with the Bears anytime, anywhere, on your Android mobile device.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Bears, previews of upcoming matchups, and Larry's in-game blog
- Video: Video of Bears' press conferences, features and analysis from each game
- Photos: Galleries from each game
- Stats: Real-time play-by-play, statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, and out-of-town scores around the league
- Depth chart
- Injury report
- Fantasy: Keep track of your fantasy team
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of all of Bears official twitter feed, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
Follow us @ChicagoBearsCom on Twitter for updates or visit www.chicagobears.com.
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
- Live NHL scores, stats, standings, news, and the latest trade rumors
- Watch videos of game highlights, fights, goals, saves, and hits
- Also covers the AHL, ECHL, OHL, WHL, QMJHL, and NCAA
- Check in to games, chat with other fans, and share pictures
- Listen to popular hockey podcasts
- Browse funny hockey pictures and memes
- Watch equipment reviews and training tips for players
- Buy NHL tickets and shop for new gear
Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with any questions, problems, or suggestions!
The Hockey Network covers the National Hockey League (NHL) including the Anaheim Ducks, Boston Bruins, Buffalo Sabres, Calgary Flames, Carolina Hurricanes, Chicago Blackhawks, Colorado Avalanche, Columbus Blue Jackets, Dallas Stars, Detroit Red Wings, Edmonton Oilers, Florida Panthers, Los Angeles Kings, Minnesota Wild, Montreal Canadiens, Nashville Predators, New Jersey Devils, New York Islanders, New York Rangers, Ottawa Senators, Philadelphia Flyers, Phoenix Coyotes, Pittsburgh Penguins, San Jose Sharks, St. Louis Blues, Tampa Bay Lightning, Toronto Maple Leafs, Vancouver Canucks, Washington Capitals, and the Winnipeg Jets. However, The Hockey Network is not associated, affiliated, connected, approved, authorized, or sponsored by the National Hockey League or the NHL member clubs.
The Hockey Network covers the American Hockey League (AHL) including the Abbotsford Heat, Adirondack Phantoms, Albany Devils, Binghamton Senators, Bridgeport Sound Tigers, Charlotte Checkers, Chicago Wolves, Grand Rapids Griffins, Hamilton Bulldogs, Hartford Wolf Pack, Hershey Bears, Iowa Wild, Lake Erie Monsters, Manchester Monarchs, Milwaukee Admirals, Norfolk Admirals, Oklahoma City Barons, Portland Pirates, Providence Bruins, Rochester Americans, Rockford IceHogs, San Antonio Rampage, Springfield Falcons, St. John's IceCaps, Syracuse Crunch, Texas Stars, Toronto Marlies, Utica Comets, Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, and the Worcester Sharks. However, The Hockey Network is not associated, affiliated, connected, approved, authorized, or sponsored by the American Hockey League or the AHL member clubs.
The Hockey Network covers the East Coast Hockey League (ECHL) including the Alaska Aces, Bakersfield Condors, Cincinnati Cyclones, Colorado Eagles, Elmira Jackals, Evansville IceMen, Florida Everblades, Fort Wayne Komets, Greenville Road Warriors, Gwinnett Gladiators, Idaho Steelheads, Kalamazoo Wings, Las Vegas Wranglers, Ontario Reign, Orlando Solar Bears, Reading Royals, San Francisco Bulls, South Carolina Stingrays, Stockton Thunder, Toledo Walleye, Trenton Titans, Utah Grizzlies, and the Wheeling Nailers. However, The Hockey Network is not associated, affiliated, connected, approved, authorized, or sponsored by the East Coast Hockey League or the ECHL member clubs.
The Hockey Network covers the Ontario Hockey League (OHL) including the Barrie Colts, Belleville Bulls, Erie Otters, Guelph Storm, Kingston Frontenacs, Kitchener Rangers, London Knights, Mississauga Steelheads, Niagara IceDogs, North Bay Battalion, Oshawa Generals, Ottawa 67's, Owen Sound Attack, Peterborough Petes, Plymouth Whalers, Saginaw Spirit, Sarnia Sting, Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds, Sudbury Wolves, and the WIndsor Spitfires. However, The Hockey Network is not associated, affiliated, connected, approved, authorized, or sponsored by the Ontario Hockey League or the OHL member clubs.
The Hockey Network covers the Western Hockey League (WHL) including the Brandon Wheat Kings, Calgary Hitmen, Edmonton Oil Kings, Everett Silvertips, Kamloops Blazers, Kelowna Rockets, Kootenay Ice, Lethbridge Hurricanes, Medicine Hat Tigers, Moose Jaw Warriors, Portland Winterhawks, Prince Albert Raiders, Prince George Cougars, Red Deer Rebels, Regina Pats, Sakatoon Blades, etc.
- Customize a GPS enabled map of Hersheypark and ZooAmerica by showing and hiding attractions of interest
- Map your way to any location with the Take Me There function
- View current ride information including closed rides and ride wait times
- Search function to help find information about attractions
- Filter/sort results by height, distance, name, etc.
- View daily show and Hershey's Character appearance schedules
- Find food and beverage information
- Get detailed information about all rides, shows, games, shops, services
- View alerts with important information (weather, etc)
- View hours for area attractions (Hershey's Chocolate World, Hershey Story Museum, etc.)
- Find lodging and booking information for the Official Resorts of Hersheypark
- Watch videos of select rides
- Easily locate important services such as Ticketing Services, First Aid, Accessibility, Lost Children, Lost and Found, Barking Lot Day Kennel, etc.
- Locate restrooms, ATMs, lockers, smoking gazebos, and stroller/wheelchair rentals
- Find My Car - Never forget where you parked again! This feature helps you to navigate to your parking spot after a fun-filled day at Hersheypark.
- View all menu items along with their ingredients and allergens for each dining location.
- Share Rides, Animals, Shows and Characters on Facebook and Twitter.
- Things to do just for you - Find Rides, Food, Games, and Entertainment for your height category.
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.