Great app My little one is not hearing impaired but this is a great app to help her communicate. It's magical when our 10 month old signs back to us.
Very useful I can't think of any better way to learn signs on your own than this. On it's own it is good, If you have data for the videos then it is great.
I recently decided to start learning sign language with a friend, and this app is so helpful. I find that the video feature helps me understand the signs much better. Awesome app!
This is great... This is a great reference. Videos are cool too - now that I know how to use them... 5 stars!
. We absolutly love this app it has helped so much with teacîng our son sign TY
So handy (ha). Awesome to have in my pocket when I forget a sign or learn a new one.
- Fixed a problem with invisible sign diagrams on some Samsung devices
- App now prefers to be installed on the SD card to save internal memory
Version 2.0: Major new upgrade for New Zealand Sign Language Week 2013!
- Handshape/location search
- Updated sign database (133 new/updated words)
- Te Reo Māori definitions and lookup
- Higher resolution images
- Fixed videos for newer Android versions