Great app My little one is not hearing impaired but this is a great app to help her communicate. It's magical when our 10 month old signs back to us.
Very useful I can't think of any better way to learn signs on your own than this. On it's own it is good, If you have data for the videos then it is great.
This is great... This is a great reference. Videos are cool too - now that I know how to use them... 5 stars!
. We absolutly love this app it has helped so much with teacîng our son sign TY
So handy (ha). Awesome to have in my pocket when I forget a sign or learn a new one.
A solid app. Brilliant way for non hearing impaired people to learn the language.
- Fixed a problem with invisible sign diagrams on some Samsung devices
- App now prefers to be installed on the SD card to save internal memory
Version 2.0: Major new upgrade for New Zealand Sign Language Week 2013!
- Handshape/location search
- Updated sign database (133 new/updated words)
- Te Reo Māori definitions and lookup
- Higher resolution images
- Fixed videos for newer Android versions