♦ Multi-language dictionary: english, italian, french, german and spanish
♦ Bookmarks and history with option to backup your bookmarks
♦ Themes with user defined text color
♦ Random search button (shuffle)
♦ Optimized for tablets and phones
♦ Read aloud option
This is not a translator. If you are looking for a translator, please download the online translator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=javalc6.translate
Acknowledgements, comments and useful suggestions are welcome.
You can listen to the word pronunciation, provided that voice data have been installed in your phone (Text-to-speech engine).
You can improve the base dictionaries by adding the definitions in the site http://wiktionary.org
This application requires the following permissions:
INTERNET - to retrieve the definition of words
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (aka Photos/Media/Files) - to backup configuration and bookmarks
Sign 4 Me is the ULTIMATE tool for learning sign language. The ONLY app that provides sign language instruction in 3D!
Our 3D character can be zoomed in or out and rotated to give you the best vantage point for every sign. YOU control the placement of the character – not us! No other product lets you do this!
The library includes more than 13,000 words. Type in sentences, phrases, words and even the alphabet. Everything you enter will be saved in your History. Easily locate your entries by date or alphabetically. You can delete whatever you don’t want to keep.
Use the controls to speed up or slow down the signing; turn on or off the looping feature; and send the character to his “home” or default position.
Vcom3D, the original developer of sign language software using SigningAvatar® characters, wants you to be able to learn sign language the way you need to communicate. If you have friends or a co-worker who is Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing, now you can learn signs to communicate with them. The playback is in Signed English for the hearing person who wants to learn basic sign.
Our ASL team of 8 Deaf professionals has created these accurate signs based on their native knowledge of sign language. Visit us on the web for more information about our research to support the needs of the Deaf community and provide tools for learning and accessibility.
NOTE ON Signed English VS. ASL – Dynamic translation from English to true ASL is a complex problem just as translation from any language into another would be. We are currently researching this technology.
This product is intended for the beginning learner or anyone with an interest in learning signs. We hope to foster better communication between the hearing and the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing communities.
HELPFUL TIPS –
To learn how to reproduce a sign, we recommend slowing down the signing speed, zooming in and rotating the character so you can see it from different angles. This will give you a better view of the proper handshape and movement of the sign. This is especially helpful for finger spelling.
If you are interested in learning the alphabet, type in ABCDE, etc. with no space in between each letter. The character will show you what each letter sign looks like.
3D CONTROLS –
Zoom in – Spread 2 fingers across screen.
Zoom out – Bring 2 fingers back together.
Rotate – Swipe with one finger.
Pan – Use 2 fingers to grab and move character.
2D CONTROLS –
Clear all history – Tap the menu icon in the history view, then tap “Clear History”.
Delete one history entry – Long press on a history item and tap “Delete”.
• Contains more than 1500 sign.
• Effective data presentation using lists and grids to help easy navigation.
• Dictionary is available in three languages (Arabic, English and French).
• Effective navigation between signs using gestures and volume keys.
• Effective search technique with autocomplete feature to help the user get results fast.
• Provide signs in animated pictures to minimize the size of data loaded over internet.
• Provide signs with the movement of the lips.
• Provide a smart cashing algorithm to save opened signs.
• Minimum application size
• Neat design to facilitate the usability.
• Compatible with old android versions.
• Free application.
• Ad free.
Keywords: sings, dictionary, arab, deaf, cache, search, sign, indicative, middle east, free, asl, language, sign language, american, deaf, languages, american sign, american sign language, arab sign language, learn, how, learn sign, hearing, signing, union, the Arab League, the League of Arab States
it is a free application that includes
American Sign Language.
Numbers Sign Language 123.
British Sign Language .
German Sign Language.
These signs are very helpful if you want to communicate with Deaf people or want to make someone understand something from distance.
HAVE the Bible, KNOW the Bible, and SHARE the Bible like never before!
Experience the Bible like never before in a new interactive user interface! Translations of God’s Word in various sign languages are now available in an interactive, easy to use, Bible app, featuring skilled signers in sharp, close-up, color video. Immerse yourself in a complete Bible experience- interacting in rich Bible content accessible in SIGN LANGUAGE and text!
The Jesus Film is also available in various sign language translations. Just visit the Jesus Film tab.
Sharing your faith is easy! Share Bible verses with your family and friends via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, or Email in just a tap.
Hosanna/Deaf Bible is a 501c(3) non-profit ministry dedicated to providing the Word of God in every translated sign language. All US donations are fully tax deductible.
A simple British Sign Language (BSL) application.
The aim is to teach the very basics of BSL via an easy to use, and easy to understand application.
If you have computer graphical skills and would like to get involved with the development of this application please contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org
Quiz feature coming soon.
Numbers coming soon.
Is the first and only dictionary of LSE created with a 3D avatar and have initially been more than 2,500 words, which will progressively increase and receive as updates. It is an innovative product that allows you to learn more easily LSE differently.
For the LSE translation of one of the more than 2,500 words initially available, only need to enter the Spanish word in the search box, click and you will see the video with our 3D animated avatar with high accuracy and fluency movements that facilitates the learning of signs. In addition, we offer the ability to query words by category and include them in your favorites.
Do you speak with French or English friends in your spare time? Do you read or write in French or English as your second language in a wide range of subjects – either privately or professionally? Do you deal with French- or English-speaking partners in your business or professional life?
Then the Bilingual French-English Dictionary from Barron’s is the perfect tool for you!
Who can benefit the most from this app?
Everyone who speaks either French or English as their second language, whether on a daily basis or occasionally, or as part of their job, or who translates texts into French or English.
About the contents:
• Bi-directional: French => English and English => French
• Comprehensive, up-to-date vocabulary containing approximately 100,000 key words and phrases, and more than 150,000 translations
• Includes exemplary phrases that show headwords in standard contexts
• Provides information on language use and lots of other important information on grammar
• Covers French as spoken in French-speaking Canada and France
• Features info boxes describing culture, country, and people
• Pronunciation guide uses IPA (International Phonetic Alphabet) phonetics
Convenient search methods allow you to find any word in a number of different ways:
• General search
• Full Text Search
• Search for anagrams (bat-tab)
• Search within entries to narrow down and quickly navigate larger entries
• Wildcard search to find the word even if you don’t know its exact spelling
• Similar words search in case of misspelling
• Full text search feature allows you to look up words more efficiently throughout the whole dictionary content, including headwords and usage examples
• Three input methods: Search by voice with Google Voice recognition service (Available for OS 2.2 and higher); take a picture of text and translate it with Google Goggles; or enter the word with your own handwriting using PenReader software
• Once the App has been opened, you can copy any word from another application (e.g., your browser, e-mail, clipboard) and look it up, as well as use the Share button for this
• Search for English and French headwords in any form you like (declined or conjugated)
• The dictionary provides translations in a Quick Search Box alongside other search results
• English and French audio pronunciations recorded by native speakers.
• Use the free "Flash Card Quiz" app as a quick and effective way to learn the words! Add words that you want to learn to your “Vocabulary list.”
• Full linguistic information with declension and conjugation tables (for English and French)!
• Word of the day widget.
• Improved interface design with easy-to-access navigation and search field makes using this dictionary simple.
• Lightning-fast new engine allows dictionary entries to open as soon as you click.
• Favorites -- to quickly access frequently searched words.
• Search History feature shows the last 100 words looked up.
• Hyperlinks between articles and directions.
• Enlarge or reduce font size for your comfort.
• Dictionary installation on SD card.
• No Internet connection required.
With more than 2,000 titles in print, Barron’s Educational Series, Inc. is world renowned as a publisher of study guides and educational resources for students of all ages. Barron’s Foreign Language Guides cover a multitude of languages from American Sign Language to Turkish, and provide language learners with a wide range of tools, including books, audio products, and online resources. Whether you’re learning a language at home, in the classroom, or looking for help when traveling abroad, Barron’s provides the solutions to all your language needs. Founded in 1941, Barron’s Educational Series, Inc. is a privately owned corporation located in Hauppauge, New York.
The Free Dictionary app has been downloaded tens of millions of times across multiple platforms, with top ratings after hundreds of thousands of reviews—read a few to see why our users prefer The Free Dictionary over all other dictionary apps.
* Search 80+ English dictionaries from industry-leading publishers for both common and rare words, featuring extensive definitions, example sentences, etymologies, illustrations and more.
* 280,000+ audio pronunciations, including both American and British pronunciations.
* 100,000+ entries in the offline English dictionary and thesaurus. Just switch to offline mode via the app menu to download offline content.
* Save unlimited bookmarks and sync them to all your devices.
* Use native voice search to look up a word just by saying it. (With supported devices)
* See search suggestions as you type.
* Track your learning and earn meals for hungry children through The Free Dictionary's partnership with the World Food Program—just by looking up words and playing word games!
* Learn something new every day with fresh daily facts and articles, including Word of the Day, This Day in History, Quote of the Day, Today's Birthday, Today's Holiday, and more. Even set notifications for daily delivery.
* Play word games, including Spelling Bee, Match Up, and Words Within Words, plus Hangman in a dozen different languages.
* Advanced Search options, including "Starts with," "Ends with," and "In definition."
* Multiple thesaurus sources, featuring synonyms, antonyms, related words, and images.
* Multiple encyclopedias, including Columbia, Collins, even Wikipedia.
* Specialty dictionaries, including Medical, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Acronyms and Abbreviations, and more.
* Online dictionaries in 13 other languages, including a Spanish dictionary, French dictionary, and 11 others: German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Greek, Arabic, Polish, Norwegian, and Turkish.
* Translate English words into more than 40 languages, plus dozens of other translation options.
* Standard and IPA pronunciation keys.
* Jump to Definition, Thesaurus, or Translations with one button.
* Look up the definition of any word on the page with one tap.
* Search for words on the page.
* Customize your homepage: add or remove articles, games, even personalized horoscope and local weather in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
* Navigate the app in more than a dozen languages with the multilingual interface.
* Share your favorite words, encyclopedia entries, and daily articles via social networks, email, and text.
* Adjust font size.
* This is not a trial version—you get everything free and forever. Additional offline dictionaries in other languages are available in the Pro version.
* For app developers: TheFreeDictionary.com app has the ability to be accessed by other apps with API calls (Contact Farlex for instructions on accessing TFD).
How do we do it?
Farlex is a leader in online reference products. We work with the best publishers to bring together trusted content in the most comprehensive, authoritative dictionary apps on the market. Find our other apps by searching "Dictionary by Farlex" in Google Play.
Allows you to have it roll dice or to set your roll and get results for it. Alerts you to cower results or the possibility of retaining rate of fire. Also gives the option of turning on sniper activation in settings menu.
Please contact me with feedback and for other requests/improvements.
ASL Tools is a third party application and not an official application of Multiman Publishing.
The text version e-book are available as a HTML files (no ebook reader needed) and is optimized for use on any mobile device.
Please note: Without proper rendering support, you may see question marks, boxes, or other symbols instead of characters
This is a FREE ad-supported app.
Disclaimer: This text is out of coyright an in the public domain as the Ang Dating Biblia  and published before 1923.
- Book reader compatible with Android 1.6+
- read formats: fb2, fbz, txt, epub (no DRM), html, doc, docx, odt, rtf, mobi (no DRM), prc (PalmDoc), tcr. Supported ZIP and GZ archives.
- It is possible to specify an encoding of reading file (include 932, 936, 949, 950 code page).
- Support Text-To-Speech (TTS) (permission to the calls need to stop tts while calling)
- Support network libraries (OPDS)
- Local library. The selection of authors, series, title, publication year, genre.
- Supported interface languages: russian, english, german, greek, ukrainian, belarusian, polish, chineze, bulgarian, turkish.
- Supported external dictionaries.
- Fb2 and TXT file editing. If a file is in an archive, edited file is unpacked to the same directory as the original one.
- It is possible to select code page for file names in zip.
- Correct hyphenation for 20 languages.
- Four profiles with independent font, color, brightness, gamma correction and indent of text.
- One- and two-page mode with automatic switch to the two-page mode in landscape.
- Configuring of display styles (headings, citations, abstracts, etc.). Each style includes font, color, text style, text size, shadow, indent, spacing and so on.
- Autoscroll "wave" and "slide".
- 3D paging animation.
- Initial letter to one or two lines of text at the beginning of each chapter or paragraph.
- Independent setting of all items in the status bar and footer for windowed and full-screen mode.
- Support for display of footnotes on the page for fb2- and (most) epub-files.
- The horizontal and vertical alignment of text on the screen.
- Hanging punctuation.
- "Sections from a new page" option.
- Navigation in the text: by percents, by pages, to the beginning/end of the text, 10 pages forward/backward, to the next/previous chapter.
- Table of contents in fb2-, doc- and epub-files.
- 9 tap-zones for short and long taps, gestures, gestures with two fingers, resize text by "pinch", to assign the actions for buttons.
- Support E-Ink screens. Adaptation of appearance for the E-Ink screens, support of "fast" refresh for many EINK devices.
- Fixation of screen rotation.
- Support 9.png skins with automatic selection of one- or two-page mode.
- Upon selection of embedded texture, background color is taken into account, i.e. mix of textures and colors.
- Clock behind the text.
- Quotes, bookmarks, text labeling, sending the selected text to third-party programs.
- Creating shortcuts for books on the home screen.
- Save / restore program settings / styles / current profile (+fonts, +skins) / text styles.
- Ability to hold screen backlight (up to 20 minutes of inactivity).
- Fine-tuning of various indentations, adjusting software shading of the screen (if minimal hardware brightness level is too high for comfortable use).
- The program collects anonymous statistics of open books for creating the top -100 authors and books. This top -100 is available in program.
- Synchronize reading position via network or file system.
This app includes videos of common words in the English language.
We hope to add a more words and phrases in the future as well as the ability for users to suggest new words and signs that are missing from the database.
- Words are downloaded as needed.
- 1535 videos and about 3000 words
- Add a section for phrases.
- Add the ability to suggest new words and definitions.
- Add a section for feedback and suggestions.
Wij hebben een dochter, Annika met downsyndroom en willen als gezin graag haar communicatie bevorderen. Annika heeft drie zussen en een vader en moeder. We hebben besloten om elke dag een nieuw gebaar te leren en gebruiken hiervoor het gebaar van de dag. Emily, één van Annika's zussen, gebaart iedere dag een nieuw gebaar. Doen jullie met ons mee?
* All stations selectable from simple network diagram
* Swipe station buttons to quickly swap their order (for return trips)
* Public holiday schedules and network shutdown weekends accounted for
* Automatic timetable updates as Auckland Transport issues new timetables
* No ads, just the facts
The timetable information is derived from the official information published by Auckland Transport. This app is not affiliated with Auckland Transport.