crashes while playing
Amazing game! Very addicting and fun. The game is challenging but not too hard and features simple tactics that are easy to understand and exciting to use. I would rather have ads than pay for the rest of the game to be unlocked but still easily a 5 star app.
Great game, only improvement that I would recommend would be to fix the random crashing. Fortunately the game autosaves if it does crash, it's worth trying out, keep up the good work hexwar, I live how it is reminiscent of civil war generals 2 for the pc.
I had the first battle won not once but twice. All confederate was dead but one in the bottom middle, and I had him surrounded. My general was safely surround by my own troups. I only lose 10% of my men leaving 90% alive. All flag were held by my troups. Had the enemy beat in 15 moves. Everything was completed. When I killed the last Confederate troup. The game said, "You are defeated. " And the game, started over. I did this twice, every time the same thing. I have played Civil War General 2, and have defeated the every battle in the game. I know how to play these games very well. This GAME, hates to lose, and reset itself. You have some major bugs in game. Very fun game, but to many bugs in game.
A Challageing game right out the start, get a set number of enforcement to play. Soo you have to plan assaults/deffence out well to win this game
"Add: 'Road to Atlanta Campaign'",
"Change: Play balance across a number of missions.",
"Update: Some unit descriptions."