Good for brain Cool game with cheap price
Really satisfying Challenging enough to give me a feeling of accomplishment without frustrating me -- a nice balance, at least for me. Strangely lacks sound effects (just has music), but aside from that little flaw I like this game a lot. EDIT: I don't like the periodic plea to leave a review, *especially when I've already reviewed*, nor the snarky message on the "no" button. Nor having ads for other games on 3/4 of the home screen. Good game, annoying company.
Problems Excellent game. Bought quite a while ago. New phone (S4) and installed again. However it is running slowly and without sound now :( Please fix and possibly add more levels
Nice game, but two complaints I'm most of the way through, and this game was mostly enjoyable. However, the scoring system bothers me in ways I can't articulate, and towards the end, it outright asked for five stars. I've knocked off a star for each of those things.
Not working The app crashes while opening. developer is not responding to the mails sent. WORTHLESS...
Love this game I really enjoy the challenges but I think as they get harder u should have more time before taking points away
- Added support for very high resolution devices
- Fixed graphic issues on high resolution devices
- Minor bugfixes
- Fixed a problem with some levels not counted as finished
- Highscore now correctly saved after finishing all levels
- Fixed an issue with the last level tab starting wrong levels
- Fixed a crash on the Xperia Play
- New “More Games”