Study for your Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) credential the easy way with the official American Society of Military Comptrollers (ASMC) CDFM Practice Test app! The CDFM Practice Test is a mobile app (also accessible by web) for individuals preparing to take the CDFM exams. This tool is designed to help you build your confidence and identify areas in which additional exam preparation may be needed.
Take your studies on the go and prepare from anywhere! The CDFM Practice Test app offers supplemental exam-prep content at a fraction of the price, plus hundreds of virtual flashcards. It includes everything you need to prepare from anywhere to earn your CDFM.
- 320+ practice questions covering CDFM exam modules 1, 2, and 3.
- 380+ flashcards featuring important acronyms you may encounter on the exams.
- 240+ glossary flashcards to ensure you’re familiar with the necessary terminology.
- The CDFM Candidate Handbook and additional resources to help you prepare.
- The ability to create custom quizzes and tailor your learning.
- Advanced progress tracking tool that indicates how you are performing on each question.
This app offers a 3 month non-renewing subscription for $59.99 to help you pass your exam.
BENEFITS OF CDFM:
The Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) credential, offered exclusively by the American Society of Military Comptrollers (ASMC), is the premier certification recognizing the verified competency, professionalism, and expertise of defense financial managers. As the only test-based certification focused on the field of defense financial management, earning your credential can truly help you stand out and advance your career further! The benefits of earning the CDFM are innumerable. Here is a snapshot of some key impacts that certification has made for defense financial managers:
- Fulfillment of OUSD(C) certification requirement as an alternative to DFMCP certification at any level
- Confidence in making decisions for leaders in the field and advising customers on critical financial matters
- Recognition from supervisors and peers of competency in current and future roles
- Portability between the government and private sectors increase future opportunities
- Obtaining certification is a mark of distinction that proves to you and the industry you have the acquired knowledge to provide experienced defense financial management to those you serve
- Training credits for other certification programs (CETs, CLPs, etc.) are accepted for CDFM recertification
ASMC, established in 1948, is the non-profit educational and professional organization for persons, military and civilian, involved in the overall field of defense financial management. ASMC promotes the education, training, and certification of its members, and supports the development and advancement of the defense financial management profession. The Society provides professional programs to keep members abreast of current issues and encourages the exchange of information, techniques, and approaches.
Terms of Conditions - http://builtbyhlt.com/EULA
For questions and comments, please contact us at email@example.com or call (319) 246-5271