This app, "Graphs: How Do You Do This In SAS?", is one of a series of eBooks about SAS software programming focusing on frequently asked questions and answers about classic SAS/GRAPH and the new ODS Graphics, illustrated by code samples which can be sent by email directly from the app. The series of ebooks has been designed to encourage users to contribute questions some of which will be included in future versions of the app.
An email client must have been installed and set up prior to the first use of this app, otherwise the features involving email will cause the app to terminate!
The questions, with answers, included are:
2. About the Author: Philip R Holland
3. What are the differences between graphs in classic SAS/GRAPH and ODS Graphics
4. Converting PROC GPLOT scatter and line plots to ODS Graphics
5. Converting PROC GPLOT line plots with error bars to ODS Graphics
6. Converting PROC GPLOT box plots to ODS Graphics
7. What is Anscombe's Quartet
8. Converting PROC GCHART vertical bar charts to ODS Graphics
9. Converting PROC GCHART subgrouped vertical bar charts to ODS Graphics
10. Converting PROC GCHART grouped vertical bar charts to ODS Graphics
11. Converting PROC GCHART pie charts to ODS Graphics
12. How do you annotate stacked vertical bar charts
13. How do you add information into graph insets