Get help, use your cover, contact HomeServe and more...
The HomeServe app for Android is designed to let customers get help and use their cover from the convenience of their smartphone. Download for free and keep the app stored on your smartphone for peace of mind and should something go wrong, you can view your policy coverage, make a claim (we explain below who can use the app to make a claim) and call us directly in just a few clicks. It's packed with engineer hints and tips too, to help keep your home running smoothly. With the HomeServe app you can:
• View your product details
• Make a claim
• Call us in one click
• View handy hints and tips
• See our latest offers
Who can use the app?
• Customers who hold one or more active policies with us
• Customers who are homeowners
We're working hard to develop the app for customers with landlord policies. If you've got a query about your landlord policy, just call 0800 247 999*
Who can use the app to make a claim?
You can make a claim using the app if you hold:
• A plumbing, drainage, water supply pipe, gas or electrics policy
• A homeowner policy
• A policy that covers a house (not a flat/apartment)
• A policy that has no excess amount payable when making a claim
Don't worry if you need to make a claim for flats and apartments or hold a policy that carries an excess, just call 0800 247 999*
Once downloaded, you'll be able to link your HomeServe account by entering your product details. You’ll be able to add a 4 digit PIN for added security on subsequent app logins.
If you have multiple products through HomeServe and can't see them all when you're logged into the app, you can try logging in with your individual policy numbers to see them all.
If you’re having problems using the app or want to give us some feedback visit www.homeserve.com/uk/contact-us
• A brief description of the problem
• Which device and version of the operating system you’re using
• Any feedback or suggestions for how we could improve your app experience
Terms and Conditions
By downloading our app you are agreeing to be bound by our terms and conditions of use and we advise that you read these carefully once you have downloaded the app. If you do not agree to them please do not continue to use the app.
*Calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes. Calls to 0800 numbers are free from landlines and mobile phones, and will not be taken from your mobile phone inclusive minutes.