The Skully Care app supports therapists in helping babies from 0 to 12 months old who suffer from Plagiocephaly and Brachycephaly. This can be done from a distance with the use of a smartphone.
Take a photo of a baby's head and receive accurate measurements back. With the received measurements therapists gain insight in the degree of skull deformation. Therapists can also guide parents remotely with the interactive exercises.
- Measure cranial asymmetry with your smartphone
- Receive the results with cut-off values
- View the progress in clear graphs
- Share progress with the parents
- Export a PDF report to your EHR
- Share advice and exercise videos with parents
- New: support the parents submitting a photo remotely
- Receive information in a parent friendly language
- Receive professional advice
- Receive video instructions and exercises
- New: take a photo remotely and under supervision
We can imagine you would like to read more about Skully Care. Please visit our website.
LET US HEAR YOUR OPINION
We highly appreciate your user experiences. Does it work as it should? Would you like to see additional features? Or is it just fan mail you’d like to send us? All good! Send your email to email@example.com
Start using Skully Care today and join us. All we aim for is an early treatment of Plagiocephaly and Brachycephaly. And, eventually, beautifully symmetrical baby heads!