Train delays are getting more frequent in Singapore and is especially unbearable during peak hours. There are several causes to this delay including the introduction of the new signalling system which will take a couple of months to stabilize.
MRT Watch is a one stop app for you to read everything related to our local train system including news on train delay both from official sources (SMRT and SBS) and unofficial contributions from the public.
- Performance of each line (EWL, NSL, CCL, NEL, DTL) by tracking the number of days in which no major incident is reported,
- Official updates from SMRT/SBS via their Twitter account,
- Unofficial contributions from the public,
- All latest news related to train delay,
- Alert feature. You can optionally receive an alert whenever someone (official sources (SMRT/SBS) or public) posted a tweet related to train delay/breakdown.
All feedback and suggestions are welcome. You can reach us via email (email@example.com)
Join our facebook fan page.