House and Leisure is an iconic South African brand, published by independent media company and creative content studio, LOOKBOOK. In 2021 it was relaunched as a quarterly, journal-style publication. House and Leisure’s new look is inspired by trends in niche publishing and book design and is essential reading for all decor and design enthusiasts. With an emphasis on slow, considered content, each volume of House and Leisure explores art, architecture, interiors, travel, trends, people, food, wine and sustainability over 240+ pages. It also includes a special shopping insert with shoppable products and style and decor tips.
This app is free to download.
Get the digital edition of each volume and be transported to incredible destinations – all from the comfort of your favourite chair.
House and Leisure
- Single digital issues for ZAR129.99 incl. VAT*
- Archive digital issue for ZAR49.99 incl. VAT*
- Auto-renewable subscription 1-year for ZAR519.99 incl. VAT*
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* Actual charges might be converted to local currency depending on your country of residence.