Byb is a ‘connected space service platform’ developed and operated by HTVyond, an IoT space technology company. Currently, we are changing the user's spatial experience centering on apartment complexes, and apartment complexes with well-developed community facilities such as Nine One Hannam and The H Honor Hills are mainly using ByB. Residents here make apartment access, elevator calls, reservations and payments for community facilities, check notices from the management office, votes and surveys, and communicate with neighboring residents through the ByB app. ByB is concentrating on the implementation of smart residential complexes beyond smart homes under the mission of ‘innovating spatial experiences with IoT technology’, and ultimately aims to become a smart city platform.
Let's create a convenient and smart apartment life together!
- We provide services for smart apartment life such as visiting vehicle application, parking control, automatic entrance to public entrance, elevator call, and smart resident card.
Living Support Center
- Supports communication by households with the Living Support Center, such as checking notices from the Living Support Center and applying for civil complaints.
- You can view and book facilities, services, and courses provided by the community center within the complex, and you can check the facility status in real time.
- We support various communication channels such as resident chat channels and clubs for free communication among residents in the complex.
- Provides mobile smart home services such as in-household device control, device favorites, and home notifications.
- Provides member information and household management, resident card registration, reservation confirmation, and community history confirmation.
- It provides automatic door opening function by linking the Bluetooth device of the apartment common entrance and the Bluetooth function of the smartphone.
*Services may vary depending on the complex you live in and the device you are using.
*In order for the Bluetooth device of the door to accurately recognize the Bluetooth signal of the smartphone, the user's location information is required. This information is only used to search for Bluetooth devices and does not store and use the user's location information.