Talking Parasaurolophus repeats everything you say with a funny voice. Parasaurolophus is a genus of herbivorous ornithopod dinosaur that lived in what is now North America and possibly Asia during the Late Cretaceous Period, about 76.5–73 million years ago. It was a herbivore that walked both as a biped and as a quadruped. This dinosaur had a large crest on its head. On adult males this could be as long as 1.8 metres - which is as big as a man! He is especially fun for children of all ages.
Play with Parasaurolophus:
- Talk to Parasaurolophus and he will repeat everything you say with a funny voice.
- Recording a video of Parasaurolophus and share to friends.
- Jigsaw puzzle in there.
- I feel dizzy.
- My neck!
- A large crest on his head.
- Who hit me.
- Poke dinosaur's head,foot or belly.
Simulated with Parasaurolophus:
- Complete various dinosaur missions.
- Fight with other dinosaurs.
- Find food, to avoid powerful enemy dinosaurs attacks.
- Hunting other dinosaurs.
This is a free dinosaur app, if you like it, share to your friends please.