The Humhealth mobile app is primarily used by CCM and RPM patients and Physicians.
Features for Patient:
* Patients can record their self-assessment data (Vitals, Symptoms, Physical Activities,
* Patients can view their care plan.
* Patients can view their service summary.
* Patients can view their upcoming care management call details.
* Patients can view their details of the care team members.
* Patients can track their prescribed medication and set a reminder for the OTC
* Patients can view their upcoming training schedule.
* Patients can send and receive a message to and from Physician
* It supports vital Bluetooth device integration for Remote Patient Monitoring
Features for Physician:
* Physicians can view the care plan of the patients.
* Physicians can view the service summary of the patients.
* Physicians can view the self-assessment (vital, symptoms, physician activities, and
diet) of the patients.
* Physicians can take action in case of any vital alerts.
* Physicians can send and receive messages to and from Patients.