excellent this is a great handy tool well worth the investment
- Reynolds Calculation corrected.
- Added oil density 0.9 SG to the calculation
- Added ability to enter force, time, or velocity to calculate pressure or oil flow in Cylinders.
- Added a Speed / Torque / Power conversion page.
- Added the ability to copy calculation results to the clipboard.
- Added scroll support on Cylinder Screen.
- Changed metric label from ft to m.
- Calculations stayed the same.
- Fixed efficiency bug on motor calculation
- Fixed Displacement Calculation Issue
The Hydraulic Heat Calculator can help to understand heat issues within a system
This is a handy tool whenever you are spec’ing or working with hydraulic tubing.