Discover the most talked-about music from blogs around the world. This is Hype Machine in your pocket.
Every day, thousands of people around the world write about music they love — and it all ends up on Hype Machine. We watch for new posts on over 800 of the most interesting blogs and make it easy to follow this chaotic world.
You can listen to the newest tracks posted just minutes ago, the most popular tracks of the day, and check out what your friends have discovered on the service. Each week, we also hand-pick an album that you can stream in its entirety before you can buy it. All this, without ads or monthly fees.
Hype Machine lets you navigate the vibrant world of blogs in a few ways:
• LATEST: Music being discussed right now, constantly updated
• POPULAR: Tracks that are getting the most love on Hype Machine
• FAVORITES: Your favorite tracks on Hype Machine.
• FEED: Customized new posts from your favorite blogs, and friends
• FRIENDS: Music your friends are loving right now
• BLOG DIRECTORY: Every blog we track at http://hypem.com/blogs
• ALBUM PREMIERE: Preview a new album, in full, every week
Oh yeah, and the app scrobbles to Last.fm. Just enable it in your Hype Machine settings at http://hypem.com
We’ve been introducing people to breaking new artists and influential music blogs since 2005 (before there were Android phones :Þ), and have been featured in Wired, The Guardian, Washington Post, Billboard, Popular Science, Rolling Stone, Esquire, Business 2.0, G4TV, and more.
Any questions? Write email@example.com and we will write back!