Let’s farm and enjoy a relaxing game with Tsuki. Collect decorations, enjoy a peaceful village life and meet new animal friends in Tsuki Adventure.
Tsuki the bunny was lonely and struggling with a stressful job, a thankless boss and a busy, chaotic life in a noisy city. Tsuki Adventure begins with the arrival of a plain letter... everything changed for Tsuki.
Tsuki inherited the family carrot farm in rustic Mushroom Village - what a perfect opportunity for a new beginning. The country life, away from all the noise and stress of a former life, lets Tsuki quickly come to appreciate the simple things.
Enjoy a relaxing game, where you can check in on Tsuki throughout the day. Collect items, visit locations around the countryside while finding hidden surprises. Adorable animals popular Mushroom Village and are happy to meet Tsuki.
Farming carrots, fishing with Yori the fox, reading books with Chi the giraffe, and sampling the most delicious bowl of ramen made Bobo the panda... every moment is precious.
Join Tsuki in an awe-inspiring adventure and discover all the beauty that country life has to offer.
Tsuki Adventure Features:
- Bunny enjoys the country life - Tsuki’s new life in the countryside is filled with new animal friends
- Farm, relax and enjoy a story-driven tale
- Meet animals throughout Mushroom Village
- Idle gameplay unlocks new, adorable diary entries
Relaxing Idle Game
- Easy games – just check in on Tsuki and see how things are doing
- Collect items for Tsuki to use
- Idle game - visit Tsuki any time, rather than taking control
- Farm carrots
- Fishing games
- Meet cute animals
- Collect and buy new items from Yori the fox
- Collect toys from the gachapon machine with gacha tickets
- Decorate Tsuki’s house with items to use
Cute Games & Hidden Surprises
- Enjoy cute games new mini-games
- Town building games
- Farming games and special events
- Adventure and find new activities
Meet Tsuki and the animals of Mushroom Village, gather carrots and enjoy the peace of country life in Tsuki Adventure.
Tsuki Adventure requires read/write access to external storage in order to save your progress locally on your device.