Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones, and may not be compatible with all devices. For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ). If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
★ Record to high-quality PCM and AAC, or use AMR to save space.
★ Share and manage your recordings easily, and back them up to your PC.
★ Record in the background and control the recorder with a home screen widget.
You can also use powerful Jelly Bean audio filters on supported devices, rename and delete your recordings, save them as a ringtone, integrate with Tasker and Locale, and much more.
The pro version offers additional power and control. Here are just some of the additional features, available on supported devices:
★ Record in stereo.
★ Record with a Bluetooth microphone.
★ Boost input volume with microphone software gain.
★ Skip silent parts.
★ Manage and organize your recordings with folders, and save recordings to your SD card.
★ Switch to the camcorder microphone for louder and clearer recordings.
★ Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
With many more enhancements and additions, and more to come in the future.
If you would like to help translate Easy Voice Recorder into your language, we would love to see you over at the translation project ( http://crowdin.net/project/easy-voice-recorder ). We also have a test group for alpha and beta testers ( https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/easy-voice-recorder-testing ).
Please test using the free version before upgrading to pro. If there are any problems, please contact us and we can troubleshoot the problem together.
Please note that Easy Voice Recorder cannot record phone calls on most phones. Some devices have known issues or may be incompatible, and recording quality varies between devices. On some devices, Bluetooth is supported only for phone calls, and not for application audio. If the app force-closes after an install or upgrade, your firmware may have corrupted the install. Please uninstall and reinstall if this happens.
For more information, please see the help ( http://www.digipom.com/easy-voice-recorder-help/ ).
Record audio - Record audio from your microphone.
Bluetooth, modify audio settings, sticky broadcasts - Support Bluetooth.
Modify system settings - Support ringtones.
Write to external storage - Save recordings to your external storage.
Prevent phone from sleeping - Allow recordings to continue even with the screen turned off.
Network access - Required by Google AdMob and other advertising platforms.
Network state - Detect if there is an Internet connection available before trying to retrieve an ad.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Share”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
PRINT, STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account
• Easily access your recent files across devices with Mobile Link
• Store and share files in the cloud
• Print documents from your Android device
Convert PDFs and organize pages on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
ORGANIZE PAGES IN PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase
• Reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and images to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
ARE YOU ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF – just sign in to convert and export PDFs on the go.
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Acrobat DC for Android is free.
The only Text To Speech (TTS) App that combines natural sounding voices with the ability to read aloud and translate any form of text in more than 10 languages.
By using Voxdox you can listen to your eBooks (non-DRM) or convert files (pdf, docx, txt), papers, articles, contracts and web pages to quality speech using the best TTS voices available in the market today.
Voxdox also gives you free access to thousands of audio books read by real narrators. Browse our large audio book library and choose from a wide variety of audio materials including old classics, poetry, philosophy, arts, novels and much more. The free audio book library, provided by LibriVox and Voxdox, is growing every day so there is always something new you can listen to.
Voxdox uses HD natural sounding voices but it can also be used with local Android TTS engines like Google TTS and SVOX.
Voxdox is a PDF reader and a PDF Translator. A smart PDF to Speech system converts your documents to quality speech. Import your PDF documents (e.g Pocket, ezPDF Reader, gReader) and have them read to you.
Voxdox is also an (non-DRM) eBook reader that supports EPUB, PRC, MOBI and MBP format eBooks (e.g. Moon+ Reader) and an audio book creator that can turn any kind of text to a talking book in just a few clicks.
Voxdox can be used as a document scanner utilizing your device`s camera. Just take a picture of any document in almost any language, translate it to a different language if you wish to do so, and convert it`s text to speech.
Voxdox gives you the choice - listen to your document or simply read it - all audio materials are also presented in text form.
Converting text to voice has never been easier. Let your phone or tablet read aloud for you.
- Text to speech (TTS) in more than 20 languages.
- Translation to and from 20+ languages.
- PDF reader and PDF translator.
- Free audio book library with thousands of audio books to choose from.
- eBook reader (non-DRM) and audio book creator.
- Reads documents straight from Gmail and Google Drive.
- Converts text to mp3 file.
- Uses the camera as a document scanner with optical character recognition (OCR).
- MS Word Documents Reader and MS Word Documents Translator.
- Reads web pages by URL or straight from your Internet browser.
- Advanced reading options allow you to skip irrelevant text (such as references, URLs, etc.)
- Text presentation in addition to human narration.
- Audio is saved on your device so you can go back and listen to it any time, even when offline.
- Converts any text to speech in 2 clicks without even launching the app.
- Long FREE trial that would let you evaluate the app.
- High quality human sounding TTS voices.
- Android TTS engines support. Use Google Text To Speech, SVOX or any other TTS engine installed on your device.
* Danish EU Helsa
* Dutch EU Anneka
* English AU Molly
* English IN Rani (NEW)
* English UK Ben
* English UK Sophie
* English US Jackie
* English US Jason
* English US Rebecca
* French CA Elodie
* French EU Jean
* French EU Margot
* German Heidi
* German Lukas
* Italian EU Angelo
* Italian EU Emilia
* Polish EU Karolina
* Portuguese BR Giovanna
* Portuguese BR Gustavo
* Russian Nikita
* Spanish EU Antonio
* Spanish EU Martina
* Spanish LA Rita
* Spanish US Lorena
* Turkish Female Sevi (NEW)
* Welsh Gwendolyn
Make your reading easier with Voxdox - the ultimate text to speech engine.
If you are looking for a good PDF reader, stop here, you have found it.
Small size, clear, functional, fully customizable, choose the way you prefer to read.
This application find all books on device and display document thumbnail.
You can easy fixate document and read by simple finger tap.
The best functional from all readers.
1) Read mode and control mode (single tap to switch)
2) Fixate pages by width, page will not move from rigth to left
3) Search text in book
4) Table of content
5) Night Mode
6) Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
7) Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
8) Full screen mode
9) Support e-reader keys like Nook, Kindle, Sony
10) File navigation
11) Recent Books
12) Light theme and black theme
13) Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
14) Bookmarks on page
15) Links History, back to page
16) Cut white document borders
17) Automatic Scroll, configure speed, play-stop on double tap (Best choose for Musicians)
18) Customize background and font colors
19) Support Intel Atom x86 CPU
20) Book and Page Thumbnails
21) Desktop widget for recent books
22) Send, Share documents and bookmarks
23) Import, Export Settings
24) Configurable search directories
25) Samsung multi-window mode support
26) Mode for musicians (Autoscrolling music notation, scores, speed change, stop, start)
27) Text selection
28) Copy, Share, Translate, find in dictionary selected text
29) Translate text in online dictionaries (Google Translate, Lingvo, Dictionary.com, Oxford, Longman, Cambridge,
Macmillan, Collins, Merriam-Webster, 1tudien, Vdict)
30) Share page as Image (send it via Gmail, Viber, Skype, etc.)
1) No Ads, No Internet permission
2) Filter Search result
3) Sort search result by Name, Path, Size (Ascending, Descending)
Instead of struggling to read text on the small screen of your phone, with this cutting edge technology you can have any text read to you in one of over 30 natural-sounding voices.
Squinting to reading tiny fonts on your phone screen can be tiring. NaturalReader saves you from experiencing eye strain, and lets you sit back, relax, and listen.
It is also an efficient proofreading tool; it not only picks out mistakes in your work, but gives you a good sense of the natural flow of what you have written.
Moreover, NaturalReader is a great help to students with dyslexia or other learning difficulties. By listening to text rather reading, students are better able to comprehend reading materials or detect spelling errors in their own work.
Finally, NaturalReader is a great tool with which to learn a foreign language. You can practice your comprehension and pronunciation skills by listening to any written words being spoken at your preferred speed.
We will continue to work on this application to provide more functions to you, such as downloading files from google drive, dropbox; opening PDF files, Word documents and Ebooks. Please check out our upgrades regularly.
Note: PDF Viewer is primarily meant for use in the context of the Android for Work Program (http://android.com/work).
EBookDroid supports the following ebook and document formats: DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
EBookDroid provides flexible font mapping for PDF documents:
- If an external font is found in the same folder with document, this font will be applied.
- Also, user can define a list of directories (/sdcard/fonts by default) where external fonts can be found.
- If an external font in a PDF document has the same family name as one of the font found in these directories, the found font will be applied.
- Otherwise, the appropriate NimbusL font will be used.
EBookDroid 2.0 provides the following extra tools:
- Text selection and external dictionary support.
- Text highlighting
- Free-hand annotations.
- Text notes and page notebooks.
Collaboration with electronic publication sites and access to online ebook catalogs is allowed by the supported OPDS ( [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OPDS Open Publication Distribution System) protocol. This is the reason the app is requiring permissions for network access.
EBookDroid allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBookDroid provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content. Please refer to the Wiki section of the developers' website for further instructions on how to use such features (don't forget to read the FAQ).
Should you experience any problems, please report them in the Issues section on the developer's website, at the following address: http://code.google.com/p/ebookdroid/.
If you are having issues with a specific document, don't forget to attach it to your question to the developers.
EbookDroid uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that. All MIME types supported by EBookDroid can be found in the Wiki section of the developer's website.
View PDF documents
• Open and render PDFs quickly and clearly
• Support search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Support various types of view mode including Single Page / Continuous Page / Thumbnail
• Support text view with reflow function, especially for smartphone users
• Jump to certain page by page number
• Open password protected files
• Tap on hyperlinks in file to open linked web pages
• Check document properties, including general document information and security settings
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Support PSI (Pressure Sensitive Ink) technology in Pencil annotation and sign any document using your finger
• Add annotations in PDF documents with a full set of feature rich annotation tools, including Text Markup tools, Drawing Markup tools, Signature tool, Typewriter, and Note
• Easily adjust annotation colors, opacity, border thickness and note appearance
• Support Undo / Redo
• Support annotation flattening
Outline / Bookmark / Annotation management
• Navigate long documents using outline
• Add and Edit bookmarks to record specific view information
• List all annotations in PDF documents with its author, page info, added date and annotation contents
• Easily switch among Local file view, Cloud view and History view by swiping
• Sort PDFs by File Name / Size / Last Modified Date
• Search certain PDF
• Create folder
• Support to Rename / Copy / Move / Delete file or folder
• Share file by Bluetooth, Mail or Wi-Fi
• Protect PDF documents with password
• Encrypt PDF documents with certificate (an In-App Purchase feature)
--Available in Android 2.3 and above
--Manual copy and store of certificate in Android device before decryption and encryption required
• Specify permissions to restrict operations to PDF documents, such as copy, comment, and print
Public cloud integration
• Access cloud services like Dropbox / SkyDrive / Google Drive / Box / KuaiPan/OneDrive easily
• Upload / Download files
• Share PDFs by URL
PDF form support
• Fill PDF forms and save
• Highlight fillable form fields
• Reset form fields
• Import and export form data
• Flatten form fields
Other useful tips
• Portrait / Landscape / Auto-rotate screen mode
• Day/Night reading mode
• Brightness settings
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Follow Foxit on Facebook and Twitter!
PDF Reader is the ideal app for anyone who works with PDFs in the office or at home. PDF Reader allows you to organize all annotated information with a few taps. You can quickly backup and send documents to your friends, classmates and colleagues via email and cloud storage services (share via Android). Optimizing your work quality and productivity couldn’t be easier!
FILE MANGER & VIEWING MODE
• Fast and stable rendering performance
• Horizontal/ Vertical scrolling mode
• Opens password-protected PDF files
• Jump to Page/Text Search
• Bookmark/Outline/Thumbnail list
FILE ANNOTATION & MARKUPS
• Highlight, underline, and strikethrough
• Color and opacity adjustment supported
• PDF Reader now supports freehand writing that enables you to draw or add personal signatures to PDFs
• Simply tap and hold on the freehand writing icon, you will see a pop-up menu to set up the color / style / opacity / brush size.
Enhanced Hyperlink Tool
• Support to display the hyperlink with a background color
FILE TRANSFER & BACKUP
• Import PDF files from device folders
• Export/Back up PDF files via the sharing feature
• Export via email
New Document Scanner
• Import images using built-in Camera and from Gallery
• Support continuous scan & image adjustments
• Add magnifier when adjusting edges
• Export scanned images as PDFs
• Support batch processing that lets you automatically process a series of images.
Now PDF Reader supports 11 languages, including English, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
**Updates will be provided as we continue to research and develop the features that users want in PDF Reader.
Become our fan on Facebook to learn more about our apps!
We value your feedback, but we cannot answer you in the comments. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your comment on our Facebook fan page. We are committed to serving our customers.
US English, Australian English, Indian English, Irish English, South African English, UK English, Argentinian Spanish, Castilian Spanish, Colombian Spanish, Mexican Spanish, Arabic, Catalan, Basque, Galician, Dutch, Belgian Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, French, Canadian French, Cantonese (Hong Kong), Mandarin, Mandarin Taiwanese, Czech, Danish, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Turkish.
Vocalizer enriches the user experience for a variety of applications on your device such as GPS navigation, E-Book reading and assistive software.
*** IMPORTANT NOTE ***
Each voice can be purchased through a simple In-App purchase process.
Some of the features of Vocalizer include:
- Support for over 80 voices in over 40 different languages.
- Emoji support
- Easy customization of pronunciation through a user dictionary.
- Reading speed and pitch customization.
- Number and punctuation reading preferences.
- And many more!
Once the application is installed on your device, you can make Vocalizer your default Text-to-Speech engine by going to Settings > Language & input > Text-to-Speech output and checking “Vocalizer TTS" as your default engine.
All Android devices from 4.0 onwards are supported.
ezPDF Reader is the best selling, best rated and most commented Multimedia and frame-animation PDF viewer, annotator, form filler and paperless solution.
● For KITKAT users, ability to write to SD Card has been restricted. Please use the following steps to avoid this restriction.
1. Select "Open from Document Provider" from All PDF tab
2. If you do not see SD card option, go to Settings. Turn on "Display advanced devices" and "Display file size"
3. Go to SD card from the option.
4. Open PDF
You can also access this from the left side menu while viewing a PDF file. Select from "Open in New Tab" to access multiple PDF files.
● Other Apps
1. "Cup PDF" - PDF Clipping PDF & Share
2. "ezPDF CLEAR" - The world's first Interactive PDF Test Player for education
Download "ezPDF Reader G-Drive Plugin" for Google Drive and "ezPDF Reader Widgets"
● More News
-. Free Trial version, Search "ezPDF Reader Free Trial"
-. Volume License version is available for your organization.
-. The license is not transferable for iOS versions or other Android stores.
● App Review
"Android Apps for Business: 10 Low-Cost Mobile Tools You Should Know About" by eWeek (http://bit.ly/LJTtEH)
"Plenty of PDF readers are available for Android devices, and a number of them are free. But ezPDF is by far the best of the bunch." Daniel A. Begun, author of Amazing Android Apps For Dummies
● Customized Viewing with flipping DUAL PAGE VIEW supported!
Scanned and text based PDFs are all supported, including JPEG2000 and JBIG2 compression.
Select Text Reflow, Fit to Text Column, Copy and paste text in PDF view and bookmark as you go.
● PDF Form Filler
Fill out your PDF form, sign and send via email.
● Multimedia PDF Viewer - Audio, Video, Animation GIF and Read Aloud
Plays multimedia files, animated GIF, zipped PNG files embedded into PDF.
Use Voice Reading feature to have documents read to you with the continuous automatic page-turning feature. (TTS feature from the device settings)
● Annotation Features on PDF
Useful tool to add text in text box and sticky notes; highlight, underline, or strikethrough texts; draw rectangles, ovals and freehand drawings. Add memo & append images, change color / thickness, resize and move them around as you like. Compatible with Adobe ® Acrobat ®.
● More Features
-Form calculations supported
-Text View with reflow function. Night/Day Mode, Change font size & color (text and background)
-Search (Case sensitive, whole word or part, exact word, and/or operator) and highlighted result
-Auto Fit Zoom for multi-column article or removing white margin
-Crop / Rotate page
-Able to select text in PDF, save to clipboard, web search, share with other apps, check with dictionary (Support ColorDict)
-Support hyperlinks (Go to page within the PDF, PDF to PDF, URL links to webpage)
-Open Standard Password-protected PDF
-Intuitive bookmarking & viewing bookmarks with its description and ribbon & thumbnail image
-Auto Page Turn (secs) or Auto Scroll (up a screen full)
-Table of Contents
-Page navigation with thumbnail scroll images
-Jump to a specific Page No.
-Change reading direction - Arabic, Chinese, Japanese & Hebrew
-Page Turning Effect
-5-point-tap : Annotation Toolbar
-4-point-tap : Notification Bar
-3-point-tap : PDF ←→ Text Reflow
-2-point-tap : Reduces the page to fit the width when enlarged
-1-point-tap : Menu
Please leave your comments, bug reports, suggestions, volume purchases, and other business inquiries to android(at)unidocs.com
♥ SPECIAL OFFER ♥
ezPDF Multimedia PDF Maker (PC Program) is FREE.
- Hyperlinks and embed audio/video/animation files on PDF
Download PC Program : http://www.unidocs.com/products/ezPDFMultimediaPDFMaker.zip
Redeem Code : 3e2d666f79
Guide : http://bit.ly/Wh1eCt
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
With Drive, you can:
* View documents, PDFs, photos, videos, and more
* Search for files by name and content
* Easily share files and folders with others
* Set files or folders so anyone with a link can view, comment, or edit
* Quickly access recent files
* See file details and activity
* Enable viewing of files offline
It allows importing web pages directly from the browser to listen to them. You can also import selected text from other apps.
-Text to voice
-Read web pages
-Play / Pause / Stop
-Export audio as WAV file
-Lots of languages (internet connection required for some)
Make your phone say anything you want in many languages! Let your phone read the news for you!
There's a paid version available WITHOUT ADS here:
NOTE: Your phone must have a Text-to-Speech enginge for Talk to work. If it doesn't have it you can download it from Google Play. Depending on the TTS engine, some languages that appear in the app may not work.
G+ community: https://plus.google.com/communities/107986392540899459664
Convert webpages to PDF files and access it anytime! Web to PDF Converter helps you to convert webpages to PDF files, and you can share or view your PDF files anytime offline.
How To Use:
1. Open a webpage.
2. Click “Web to PDF” icon.
3. Confirm the file name and path.
4. Click to download.
5. Find the webpage in PDF format in download manager.
Other popular add-ons by UC Browser:
• Photo Uploader for Facebook
• Gestures by UC Browser
• Translator by UC Browser
• Unzip by UC Browser
• QR Code Generator - UC Browser
• Private Bookmarks - UC Browser
• Auto Reload by UC Browser
• Save page by UC Browser
• Speed Mode by UC Browser
• Auto Pager by UC Browser
• Adblock by UC Browser
• Screen Shot by UC Browser
• Clipboard by UC Browser
• QR Scanner by UC Browser
• Share by UC Browser
• and more!
• WEB to PDF by UC Browser is an add-on of UC Browser. For better experience, please download the latest version of UC Browser here.
• UC Browser is a fast and smart browser that gives you excellent browsing experience and helps to reduce data cost. UC Browser is currently used by 400,000,000 users worldwide.
speech with the best sounding voices anywhere. Simply enter any text and
iSpeech will instantly read the words.
The iSpeech App is powered by the iSpeech.org Text to Speech (TTS)
software as a service (SaaS) API.
Check out the free API at http://www.ispeech.org/api.
Please make sure that you have the original @Voice Aloud Reader installed on your device before downloading/buying this app.
After installing this @Voice No Ads Upgrade, please exit and restart the main @Voice Aloud Reader program (e.g. by pressing the STOP button in @Voice) to get rid of the ads.
IMPORTANT: You need Text-To-Speech engine and voices installed on your device to use this app. If you don't have one yet, pickup from Play Store - the good quality TTS engines there are Acapela, Ivona and SVOX. You may use more than one if you want.
* Bluetooth play/pause and previous/next controls are handled correctly
* Plays in the background and Bluetooth controls are still handled, allowing you for example to use Navigation software on your phone while driving somewhere and listening to your book at the same time, and pausing/resuming playback as needed.
* Android 4.2 and higher - lock screen widget to pause/resume, next/previous sentence, view book title and progress. This widget can be also used on the home screen under older versions of Android.
* Read by sentences - the plugin pauses and resumes at individual sentences, instead of entire paragraphs. Upon resume, you don't have to listen from the beginning of a long paragraph again.
* Enhanced control panel to set book language, open system TTS Settings to change speech engine, control speech rate, pitch and volume, more...
* The control panel can be minimized to display only a row of small buttons at the bottom over the main FBReader screen, if you want to watch the text it reads at the same time.
* Sleep timer
* Can highlight individual sentences instead of full paragraphs, but this requires a small code change in the main FBReader code.
* Try also our new product, @Voice Aloud Reader!
ABOUT PERMISSIONS: In ver. 1.5.7 added WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission, needed for TTS activation on some devices.