Shut doors forever in BataGacha!.
The rules are simple. Just press buttons quickly and accurately depending on whatever door comes your way. The controls are easy but addictive—once you start locking doors, you can't stop!
See the tutorial and in-game manual for more information on the controls.
Minor Update 2.0.1
- Improved input delay in the play scene.
- Added support for swipe input in play scene.
- Play records are now saved even when the game is interrupted.
* Use DeepL Translate.
Major Update 2.0.0
- UI has been completely revamped.
- The gameplay screen will now display the next door as well as the door after the next door.
- The online score ranking system has been changed to Game Center.
- Game Center achievements have been implemented.
- You can now check your total play records.
- Support for gamepad and keyboard has been implemented.
- An in-game manual with a tutorial and an explanation of the rules has been added.
- A good door effect has been implemented.
- Some layout settings have been removed.
- The option to display Jill and Graham in front of the doors for the ST Edition has been added.
- The option to display Jill and Graham in the background for the ST Edition has been added.
- The option to change the app icon to the old version of the icon has been added.
- An English translation has been implemented.
- Interactive music has been implemented.
- The score calculation algorithm has been changed.
- Banner ads have been removed.
- The font has been changed.
- The ability to buy a coffee for the developer has been added.
- The program has been optimized.
- The rendering system has been changed.
- CRI ADX has been added to the sound engine.
- The scene loading method has been significantly revised.
- The screen button input method has been revised.
- An issue that caused crashes after playing for a long period has been fixed.
- An issue with the particle display order has been fixed.
* Powered by "CRIWARE".CRIWARE is a trademark of CRI Middleware Co., Ltd.