We are gathering more information to rectify the problem. In the meantime, you may use our backup server (option found at Settings > Use backup server).
Many thanks and apologize.
KLSE (Bursa) Stock Screener is an online tool to help you analysis Malaysia Stock Market better without difficulty.
Remember leaving feedback with contact E-mail would let me rectify your issue better. :)
- Price Alerts (New! Long touch at Watchlist for menu. Android 2.2 and above)
- Watch your stocks closely in your watchlist
- Profit & Loss (Unrealized Profits)
- Keep your transactions (Realized Profits)
- Widget for Watchlist (App must be in Internal Storage)
- Provide stocks' financial reports of more than 10 years
- Includes: PE, ROE, Dividend Yield, EPS, NTA, etc
- Stock Historical Chart (5 years, +volumes, zoomable on fullscreen)
- EOD of 30 days.
- Filter and find the stocks base on the criteria.
- World Indices & Market Equities
- Fees Calculator (Basic, rates settings can be changed)
- Companies Announcements
- Companies industry, engagement summary.
- KLCI daily info.
- Target Prices
- Shariah mode (enable in settings)
Thank you for all the feedback. Rest assured that all the feedback is taken into development consideration as the app is growing.
Any bugs or suggestions, feel free to contact us.
* In-app purchase to remove ad is under testing stage. In our development cycle, the features come into priority.
Follow us at http://fb.com/klsescreener
• Portfolio management - unlimited watchlist and portfolio.
• Dividend management.
• 10 years history chart.
• Portfolio summary graph.
• Company news.
• Company announcements.
• Company info.
• Company financial statistics.
• Company financial statements - cash flow, income and balance sheet.
• Market movement - most active, gainer, losers, etc.
• Dividend History.
• General news.
• Exchange rates.
• World indices.
• Commodity info - gold, oil, silver, etc..
• Configurable technical analysis chart.
• Material design look-and-feel.
Data mainly source from Yahoo and Google finance.
Kindly, contact the developer for any issues, features requests or suggestions.
-Ability to check all share prices updated at current time.
-Compatible with all Android version
-ICS 4.0 Theme (Jelly Bean Compatible)
-Simple and clean UI
-Available for all Android phone and Tablet.
1. Show Company list
2. Show Stock information
3. Show Stock chart
4. Add Favorite stock list
This app supports virtual stock trading with near real time quotes and let you track your portfolio performance.
This app also supports stock screener, auto refresh and stock alerts.
You need to login using your Facebook account for the portfolio feature and use the social features to interact with other users.
- User friendly interface.
- Create and monitor your portfolio in just one click.
- This product is supported by independent developer.
- More features on the way, please comment for features request
Please comment and rate if you like it or not. Thanks
from around the world ! News of the Stock market also allow you to track the stock market in the same application.
Up to 40 stocks-modification of the indice: for example ,Dow Jones, Nasdaq, FTSE , CAC 40, DAX , ....
More details in the demo video.
The application was developed byEquasoft engineers to make scholarship accessible to everyone and at all times .The sliding menu provides access to all sections of the application :
- Indices / Currencies ,
- My actions ( , News, Awards , Widget Settings,
- The application allows you to track 30 indexes and currencies of the world (Gold , Oil , EUR / USD) and the details (graphic) of all actions in the world.
You can set your Widget to your liking.
- display the favourite indexes that you want (Dow Jones, FTSE , DAX , .... )
- Up to 40 favorite / Actions displayed
EQUASOFT offers you its expertise to make your Android and iOS applications.More information on : http://www.equasoft.net/
Besides, it allows the traders to trace the major world indices from Asia, Europe and US. Traders also have the access to currencies and commodities.
XSInvest also provides stock watchlist and portfolio for traders.
Now, it comes with live equities data, Malaysia Sector indices, futures for e.g. FCPO and FKLI, big capital movement, and incoming financial reports.
Please contact the developer at email@example.com for any suggestions, comments, bugs and issues.
Seize opportunities with convenience, speed and ease while you are on-the-move, with access to local and foreign markets such as SGX, HKEx, NYSE, Nasdaq, Bursa Malaysia, ARCA and SET.
Designed for Android, you can do the following and more anytime, anywhere, with Maybank Kim Eng Securities Pte Ltd, Asia’s leading securities and investment broker:
1. Buy or sell stocks in 3 simple steps
2. Trade stocks in local and foreign markets
3. View top gainers/losers
4. View top volume
5. Monitor latest regional market indices
6. Monitor your favourite stocks in your watchlist
7. Get quick quotes
8. Check your current order status and amend/cancel your orders
9. View your historical orders
10. Check your account outstanding positions
11. View your current portfolio and your unrealised profit/loss
12. Track intraday price fluctuations
13. Use historical charts to identify patterns and trends
14. View the latest 10 trades done for any SGX-listed stock, sorted by time
15. View a summary of trades done by price for any SGX-listed stock
If you are not a Maybank Kim Eng Singapore client yet, please call (65) 6432 1888 to open an account or email “I want a KE Trade account” to firstname.lastname@example.org and a trading representative will contact you shortly.
Why should you trade with Maybank Kim Eng?
Trade with an assurance that we are committed to exemplary client service, delivered with a wealth of experience and expertise, accumulated from having done business in Asia for over 35 years.
Over the years, Maybank Kim Eng has also won numerous awards and accolades for best local broker, best research house and best research call in various markets.
Take charge now by accessing the right tools and resources to reap the profits from investing with us.
To register for an account, go to www.mnaonline.com.my and sign up.
· Bursa Malaysia Equities Real-Time Streaming Feed
· Symbol Search
· Watch List
· Stock Info
· Market Depth
· Intraday & Historical Charts
· Stock News
· Market Summary
· Order Book & Order Details
· Equity Portfolio
Compatible with Android Mobile Phones.
Supported OS Version: Android 2.3.3 and above.
KLCI Bursa Stock Guide features :
- reasons why you should invest in stocks
- differences between investing and speculating
- steps to start investing in KLCI
- lists of books and references suggestions
- a detail or thorough analysis of market
- a step by step formula in choosing your stock for investments
- financial news globally and locally, updated regularly
- case study or stock picks which can serve as an investment idea
- simple explanation of key terminology in shares market. In this section we will provide you with simple explanations and you can start to read business news straight away
Fundamental analysis is an analysis using the notion that a unit of stock can be undervalued or overvalued. By realising a stock is selling at an undervalue price or below the fair value, it suggest buying as an opportunity is created. Fundamental analysis believes that sooner or later, the general market will realise its true value of the share.
Fundamental analysis sees stock as a corporate ownings. Contrary to the technical analysis which assumes that price already reflects the fundamental or intrinsic value of the unit. Fundamental analysis was founded by benjamin graham, which is also a guru to Warren Buffet.
History tells us that a disciplined and passionate investor will certainly making money out of stocks. By investing for long term, an investor minimise the risks and does not follow the crowds. Herd mentality is just the noise of market and only contributes to the bipolarity of Mr Market.
In this app we will show you what is fundamental analysis, which criteria to use and user of this app can apply the knowledge almost immediately.
Most of the apps icon is taken from http://icons8.com/
eAllianceShare mobile trader application provides investor with an alternative to view BURSA Malaysia market prices.
This free application is easy to use and allow investor to monitor their trades anytime.
- Place BUY and SELL stocks orders
- Order Management
- Updated Market Summary Charts
- Access to Indices Listing, Information and Intraday Chart
- Top 10 on Most Active, Top Gainers, Top Losers stock listing
- View Stock details and Single Stock Search
- Monitor favourite Stock Prices and Details
** Dividends for NYSE, Nasdaq, ASX, LSE, SGX, KLSE are now calculated automatically - you don't have to key them in anymore!
Manage your stock portfolio with ease, built for the experienced investor as well as the layman on the street.
Track and follow all your stocks from major stock market with real-time updates with this easy to use app. Now you will never miss a minute of financial market activity!
✔ One quick glance tells you how your portfolio is performing
✔ Dashboard for quick updates on stock market performance, top movers and your stock portfolio.
✔ Regional grouping of stocks allow you to view your asset allocation easily
✔ Easy-to-use interface to add stock details
✔ Supported stock market include NYSE, Nasdaq, SGX, LSE, HKSE, KLSE, ASX
✔ Multi-currency supported from SGD to USD, GBP, EUR, HKD, RMB, AUD, MYR and more
✔ Compare stock portfolio performance against stock market indices such as STI & S&P 500 over a 1, 6 and 12-month period to know where it stands
✔ Cloud sync feature - access your portfolio on any platform, anywhere
✔ Weekly reports of your portfolio performance
If you have any feedback or suggestion, drop us a note at email@example.com.
1. Assesment of Profit and Risk
2. Assessment of stability during the crisis
3. Assessment of unusual volumes
4. Assessment potentional of future trends
5. Assessment of overpriced shares(Pump & Dump)
Keywords: trend, stocks, NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, Wall Street, Pump & Dump, quotes, finance, technical analysis, trend indicator, analytical system, investment.