(e.g. most active, top gainers) or by sector (e.g. finance, property sector). Moreover, it lets you create your own list of favorite stocks.
The FBM KLCI and other KLCI indices give you the Malaysian market trends for the day. And the world indices give you an overview of the global market performance. Its news features an up-to-date announcement, financial report and share-buy-back of public-listed companies, to name a few.
Kindly, contact the developer for any issues, features requests or suggestions.
Remember leaving feedback with contact E-mail would let me rectify your issue better. :)
- Price Alerts (New! Long touch at Watchlist for menu. Android 2.2 and above)
- Watch your stocks closely in your watchlist
- Profit & Loss (Unrealized Profits)
- Keep your transactions (Realized Profits)
- Widget for Watchlist (App must be in Internal Storage)
- Provide stocks' financial reports of more than 10 years
- Includes: PE, ROE, Dividend Yield, EPS, NTA, etc
- Stock Historical Chart (5 years, +volumes, zoomable on fullscreen)
- EOD of 30 days.
- Filter and find the stocks base on the criteria.
- World Indices & Market Equities
- Fees Calculator (Basic, rates settings can be changed)
- Companies Announcements
- Companies industry, engagement summary.
- KLCI daily info.
- Target Prices
Thank you for all the feedback. Rest assured that all the feedback is taken into development consideration as the app is growing.
Any bugs or suggestions, feel free to contact us.
Follow us at http://fb.com/klsescreener
-Ability to check all share prices updated at current time.
-Compatible with all Android version
-ICS 4.0 Theme (Jelly Bean Compatible)
-Simple and clean UI
-Available for all Android phone and Tablet.
★★★★★ "As useful as it is beautiful"
★★★★★ "Can potentially help you increase investment profit"
★★★★★ "Most popular app of its class in PlayStore"
+ Historical End-Of-Day (EOD) quotes of all counters
+ EODs can be filtered by stock name and date range.
+ EODs can be shown in various presentations:
* Price Table format
* Candlestick chart
* Volume chart
* Long/short term Exponential Moving Average (EMA) technical indicators
+ Daily price movement chart of each counter
+ Auto-complete feature makes stock searching fast, easy and responsive
+ Watchlist with Real-time quotes auto-refresh
+ Target price alarm can be set for each watchlist item.
+ Real-time General Announcements from Bursa, Local/Global Market News
+ A range of News selections for each counter provided.
Related: Bursa Malaysia KLSE KLCI Stock Counter
-Improved watchlist layout on some phones.
-Fixed potential crash in Market Info tab.
-Watchlist is now default tab (as requested by many users)
-Fixed a potential crash when pausing the app.
-Fixed a bug in watchlist that may lead to crash (thanks user for reporting this bug).
-Implemented Keyword news filter in Market Info.
-Fixed broken FBMKLCI view.
-Added target price alarm feature. Tab and hold on a counter under watchlist to set its target price. A blue indicator will be shown beside the counter after alarm set, when the target price reached, a tune will be played and the indicator will turn into red.
-Added Local and Global market news.
-Renamed Announcement to Market Info.
-Added top active, gainers and losers views
-Added short & long term EMA technical indicators
-Removed non-needed permission to write external storage
-Added stock name auto-complete feature
-Watchlist now refresh with Real-time quotes
-Added exit prompt
-Added stock watchlist
-Fixed a bug in klci view that may lead to fc.
-Added Bursa Announcement view
-Support EOD query by different date range
-Auto-sized candle stick width
-One day price movement chart
-News query for individual stock including
-Change of corp info
from around the world ! !News of the Stock market also allow you to track the stock market in the same application.
Get the complete app with all the options' :
Up to 40 stocks-modification of the indice: for example , FTSE , CAC 40, DAX , ....
More details in the demo video.
The application was developed byEquasoft engineers to make scholarship accessible to everyone and at all times .The sliding menu provides access to all sections of the application :
- Indices / Currencies ,
- My actions ( in free mode 3 ) , News, Awards , Widget Settings,
- The application allows you to track 30 indexes and currencies of the world (Gold , Oil , EUR / USD) and the details (graphic) of all actions in the world.
With the full version , you can set your Widget to your liking.
- display the favourite indexes that you want (CAC 40, FTSE , DAX , .... )
- Up to 40 favorite / Actions displayed
Besides, it allows the traders to trace the major world indices from Asia, Europe and US. Traders also have the access to currencies and commodities.
XSInvest also provides stock watchlist and portfolio for traders.
Now, it comes with live equities data, Malaysia Sector indices, futures for e.g. FCPO and FKLI, big capital movement, and incoming financial reports.
Please contact the developer at email@example.com for any suggestions, comments, bugs and issues.
Track your investments from New York Stock Exchange (DJI and NASDAQ), Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX and Composite), Australia Stock Exchange (AORD), New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX) and from most important world stock exchanges...
-Track stocks from all over the world. Add any stock you want (Including penny stocks, OTC BB and Pink Sheets)
-Configure watchlist to see price times in your TimeZone
-Configure multiple alerts
-Manage multiple portfolios
-Add dividends to your stocks
-Check the profitability of all your transactions.
-Export and import your data.
-Technical analysis with stock charts
-Portfolio password protection
-Social features. Post comments on any market or stock, and get notifications when anyone comments. Comment with people all over the world about the stocks you like . Share your trading ideas
-Portfolio statistical charts
-Detailed world markets
-See quotes of all components of most important world indices.
-Change stock currency and see the price in the currency you want.
-Detailed quotes. Volume, Bid - Ask, gap up and down, candlestick charts...
-Calculator. Calculate performance, benefits, selling price, currency converter, mortgage calculator, deposit calculator
-International market news and news per single stock
-Real time commodities and economic calendar
Synced with Yahoo finance to get stock quotes
Detailed markets included:
Major World Indices => S&P, DJI, Nikkei, SSE and more...
USA => Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Nasdaq Composite
Canada => TSX 60, TSX Composite
UK => All markets
Europe => Eurostoxx, Euronext
Germany => DAX, MDAX, SDAX, TECDAX
France => CAC 40, CAC NEXT 20, CAC MID 100, CAC SMALL 90
Italy => MIB 30, FTSE ITALIA MID, FTSE Italy ALL SHARE
Spain => IBEX 35, Mercado Continuo
Belgium => BEL 20, BEL MID, BEL SMALL
Switzerland => SMI, SPI
Netherlands => AEX, AMX, ASCX
Portugal => PSI 20, GERAL
Russia => MICEX
Sweden => OMXS30, OMXSPI
Denmark => OMXC20
Norway => OSEAX
Ireland => ISEQ
Austria => ATX, WBI
Greece => ATHEX 20
Israel => TA 100
India => BSE SENSEX, NIFTY
Korea => Kospi 50
Taiwan => TWII
Hong Kong => HSI
Singapore => STI
Malaysia => KLCI, KLSE
Indonesia => JKSE
Mexico => IPC
Argentina => MERVAL
Brazil => BOVESPA
Australia => ASX 200
New Zealand => NZX 50
keywords: stock, stocks, stock market, tracking, finance, candlestick, technical analysis, chart, graph, twitter, portfolio, widget, world stocks, stock exchange
tag: stocks quotes google finance markets stock news portfolio portfolios quote note alert stock
股票 大盘 股票行情 财经 美股 港股 恒生 基金 上海 纳斯达克 投资组合 Hong Kong stocks financial stocks stock tape Shanghai Hang Seng finance Nasdaq Fund ナスダック ストック ファンド 金融 株
股票 大盤 財經 美股 港股 恆生 基金 上海 納斯達克
º Kewords º
SG, stocks, SGX, exchange, watch, list, Singapore, Catalist
1. Real time SGX stock quotes.
2. Stock technical analysis, stock ratings.
3. Stock financial data.
4. Up-to-date stock charts: intraday, five days, one month, six months, one year and five years charts.
5. Latest company news or stock news.
6. Support Singapore Exchange stocks, SGX stocks.
While every effort are made to ensure the accuracy of the calculation, the author made no warranty whatsoever and will not be held liable for any mistake arising from the calculation.
Currently, it only provides calculation for DBSVickers, DMG, Kim Eng, OCBC, POEMS and UOB.
For reporting of bugs or if there are changes to the commission rates, please email the author.
There are a few tabs: one showing a list of stocks sorted by volume and another one sorted by value. Allows real-time refresh of stock data. Possible to scroll through all stocks listed on SGX.
There is one tab that allows you to scroll through all the stocks.
A watchlist is added for those who wanted to track specific stocks.
Further allow you to zoom in to the individual stock charts (from 1 day, 1 month, all the way to 5 year.)
Note: We are not associated with Singapore Exchange Ltd (SGX).
* Watchlist add/remove
* Tabular display of last traded prices, volume etc.
* Dark and light theme
* Quick access to Yahoo finance page
* Corporate actions information (dividend, rights)
Premium Features (subscribers only)
* Technical Analysis page that give you a summary of resistance/support level and the analysed outlook (bullish/bearish)
* Multiple watchlists
* No advertisements
* Unlimited quick navigation of news page for counters in the watchlist
* more coming soon
Disclaimer: The stock prices are obtained from SGX and may be slightly delayed. The author of this app is not responsible for the accuracies and timeliness of the stock price update.
Singapore Exchange stock, SG, SGX, watch list
* added progress bar in news page
* enhanced news pages to allow navigation between news page for stocks in the watchlist
(non-subscriber is restricted to 3 stocks navigation)
* changed "Y!" icon to NEWS
* added functionality to access stock info at ft.com
* added back/forward/reload button when viewing yahoo webpage
* fixed calculation for percentage change
* added new permisson for testing exporting watchlist to sdcard (not enabled for public yet)
* improved appearance of edit watchlist page
* made the name of the watchlist clickable for quick watchlist selection
* bug fixes
* added support for multiple watchlist (subscribers' feature)
* new app icon
* enhanced edit watchlist screen with quick filter (show all, show selected only, show non-selected only)
* moved Remarks column to next of the name column
* fixed ordering of stocks in watchlist table
* UI fixes to context menu at the top of the app
If the app doesn't work suddenly without upgrading, pls wait for another few days.
If the problem is not resolved automatically, you may consider to uninstall this app as currently i have no time to maintain the app for another data source. Thanks to use my app. Cheers.
The Demo is available on YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxjuxtYkqgA).
Please specify the missing Singapore Stocks (no Warrants) through feedback to make this app completed. Thanks.
This app shows Singapore Stock/Share trading data, charts, and helps to manage portfolio. It has the following features:
* Localisation: for Singapore Stock only
* User friendly : Navigate exchange rates and charts by a finger sliding (youtube demo)
* Easy comparison : Display all charts in a single page (Fig 2)
* Customisation: User can edit the watch list, add and remove shares (Fig 6), user can also sort (Fig 7) the watch list
* Portfolio Management: Show Profit/Lost, number of holding shares,average Price, commissions etc (Fig 4).
* Technical Chart Analysis: 9 different ranges, 16 different indicators, MACD, Bollinger Bangs etc.
To Navigate different screens
* slide the screen horizontally
To view the full list
* slide the screen vertically
To Update data (3 methods)
* Run the app, the app will update data once automatically
* click the "Last Update" item, the app will start updating data (Figure 1,3)
* click the menu->Update (Fig 5), the app will show the downloading dialog, and start updating data
To Remove an item
* click the item and hold, the "Select an action dialog" comes out. click "Delete"
To Add/Remove a number of sharess
* click the menu->Edit Watchlist (Fig 5), the app shows the "Edit Watch List" dialog. Check or uncheck the shares if you want to add or remove.
To Customise technical chart
* click the menu->Config Chart, select range from drop down list, (e.g. 1 Year), check or un-check different indicators (e.g. 200 Moving Average, MACD etc)
To Add Transaction (3 methods)
* click a share item on Trade page
* click a share item on Portfolio page
* click the menu-> Edit Transaction
To check the app version
* click the menu->About
The data is from Yahoo Finance. Thanks Yahoo.
Finance, Stock, Share, Money, share market, stock market Fundamental analysis: Cash,Dividend Yield, Earnings Per Share (EPS) SGX Bank: DBS, UOB, OCBC, Securities: AMFRASER, CIMB, DBS VICKERS, DMG&PARTNERS, KIM ENG, LIM & TAN, PHILLIP POEMS, UOB KAY HIAN,
Ver 5.5 (2013-11-17)
Add Pacific Radiance, Figtree, Viva Ind Tr, ValueMax
Ver 5.3 (2013-11-13)
As requested, update Saizen REIT (T8JU)
Ver 5.2 (2013-11-10)
Use server in SG
Ver 5.1 (2013-11-10)
Fixed DJI issue, thanks user for the feedback.
Ver 5.0 (2013-11-02)
Fixed the stock data (e.g. DJI and other indexes) retrieved from iGoogle. iGoogle terminated its service from 1 Nov 2013 onward. The fix may cause longer time to download the data, but something is better than nothing.
Ver 4.8 (19 Oct 2013)
As requested, add 150 Moving Average to the end of Config Chart list (due to design limitation).
Ver 4.7 (05 Oct 2013)
Ver 4.6 (21 Sep 2013)
Add Xyec Hldg
As requested, show the current price in the fundamental page
Ver 4.5 (17 Aug 2013)
Add Soilbuild Biz Reit
Add Rex Intl, MoneyMax and Yangzijiang RMB
Add SPH Reit and OUE Hospitality Trust
Add KrisEnergy and SG KitchenEqpt
Freeze the top bar and make the stock name bold
Add ISOTeam and PS Grp
- Add Fundamental (Fig 8) and History Page to track Profit/Lost change.
- Sort Watch List by click (Fig 7)
- Try to fix file corrupted issue during start up.
Major release to support Portfolio management.
Ver 1.0 (2013-Feb-2)
Implemented basic functions.
Track Stocks and Indices from Singapore Exchange (SGX, Singapore Stock Exchange)
* Quotes for majority of Singapore stocks and indices, world indices
* Full portfolio functionality with feature to track stocks and portfolio performance over the period of time
* Full stock/index details are displayed with charts.
* Support for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly full screen charts.
* Customizable list with ability to search, remove, add, re-order stocks/indexes.
* Quotes for exchange traded funds.
* Support for News related to stocks
* Fully optimized for tablet view
For any feedback, issue reporting and feature requests please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org