G-Bowl Basic is a driving training application that anyone can start using today.
The G-Bowl (a real plastic object) on which this application is based has been sold in Japan for 10 years, and is widely used by car manufacturers, bus driver education, and others.
In the hope that more drivers will use the G-Bowl, we have created a simple application called 'G-Bowl Basic'.
How to use
1) Place the iPhone (iPad) in the car.
2) Park the car as level as possible.
3) Start this application.
Let's start driving. You will hear a warning sound when the ball spills.
As you can see, in order not to drop the ball, it is important not only to drive, but also to check ahead, anticipate, and keep a good distance between cars.
The goal is to drive to your destination without dropping the ball even once.
There are three types of balls: oil-filled balls(orange), yarn balls(gray), and ping-pong balls(white).
At first, the ball with oil, which is the hardest to drop, is set.
- When the ball falls, a warning sound will notifies you.
- Touch the ball to change the ball type.
- Touch the screen (other than the ball) to adjust the level.
- Pinch to zoom, drag to adjust position.
- Vertical and horizontal placement is supported.
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us through the "Support" section of the official website.