Educational application for kindergarten toddlers and babies of ages 2-6, helping them to get familiar with the entire doctor's visit experience, so that they are not afraid or puzzled when they have to visit the doctor next time. The child takes on the role of a doctor and cures the four cute sick patients. They explore and learn about various doctors' tools - all this while curing four common diseases with little kids i.e. dental, ears, cold with fever and finally bone injury - more symptoms like sports injury and eyes check-up were added recently!
It's a fun game for the entire family - parents teaching their little children of the different common symptoms, for which the kids generally have to go to the doctor. They play and experience the entire hospital visit in a friendly way. Helping the young children who have got ill or got hurt: aching tooth; smelly mouth; dirty teeth; sore throat; swollen ears; ear pain; mild fever; sneezing; running nose; displaced bone (small bone puzzle); upset stomach etc.
If your child loves this game, then maybe we will create a Vet doctor game as well where they can cure dog, cat, panda and other animals :)
- six different lovely small kids to treat.
- six different medical mini treatments!
- more than 15 Dr. tools commonly seen in a clinic.
- kid friendly expressions, sounds and animation.
- after successfully curing each symptom, kids thanks the doctor i.e. you.
- treatment of disease ends with applause and cheer.
- funny animal balloons to burst at the end of each diagnosis.
- no in-app purchases.
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not collect personal data
• Does not contain link to Social Media.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features.