A dazzling, extremely-entertaining, super-fun FREE game for toddlers and kindergarten children:
1. Blow soap bubble balloons: hearts, stars or even animal shapes, it's your call :) You can also pop the bubbles with a single tap for even more fun. Pop! Pop! Pop!
2. Pump silly animal balloons with your finger, watch them go up into the air and bounce of each other. Have fun by dragging the balloon animals around, but watch out for the little hedgehog & don't let it fool you with it's cuteness, it can be very dangerous and pop your balloon :)
3. Spin the colorful Pinwheel as fast as you can first and then switch between different shapes and colors for additional crazy care-free pinwheel fun.
4. No need to wait for spring, blow up the dandelion in any time of the year and see the seeds float in the air, a true meadow right inside your house.
5. Play with the puffer fishes swimming in the water, touch them to blow them up and watch them make silly faces while they huff & puff the air out :)
6. Happy Birthday! The sweet Chihuahua dog, silly rabbit and funny duckling need your help to blow out the candles on their birthday cake. Touch to Huff & Puff and after you're done, pop some colorful balloons for even more fun.
7. What happens when you give a glass of juice and drinking straw to the children? They make bubbles right. Just sit back and relax on the beach, you'll be served with colorful juices along with some fruits that will jump around as you blow air into the straw and create bubbles :)
8. Let's make some noise kids and get ready to party! Grab a funny animal shaped party horn and blow air into it to hear the funniest sounds of the animated elephant, crocodile or the duck.
This game will make your baby feel like they're outdoor in the summer. They will be enchanted with cute animations and happy songs while playing and developing multiple skills. Whether they are in the bus, or in doctor's office, or impatiently waiting while you are dressing up, or simply wanting to pass time in the house and get back to their memories of some blowing activity, this simple app will amaze them.
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org