The WeizmannNet APP was developed to enhance the daily work of Weizmann Institute personnel.
It brings the most used functionality of the Weizmann Intranet (WeizmannNet) to the user's smartphone and includes the following key features:
- Quick Search in the Institute’s Directory
Search for a person by name or phone number. Add them to your contacts, call, email, and open a map with directions to their office.
- Access the Integrated Calendar
Filter the calendar by Sponsor, Category, and/or date. Download an event to your phone’s calendar and receive push notifications if any of the details of that specific event have changed.
- Contact IT, Construction, and Operation Service Centers
Call or open a ticket for the different service centers on campus.
- View the daily menu for campus restaurants
- View the “System Health” of the Institute’s major IT systems
Receive push notifications about maintenance, outages and resolutions of these systems.
- Access the Bulletin Board
View latest Bulletin Board items and receive push notifications for updates.
- Navigate the campus
Search by building, department, administrative division or service and receive a list of results pulled directly from the Institute’s databases to ensure accuracy and navigate to the location.
- The application is available in both English and Hebrew according to the default language of the phone.
Simply download the app, enter your Weizmann username or worker number for authentication purposes, and enjoy having the WeizmannNet APP at your fingertips.