As a customer of ARAG Krankenversicherungs-AG, you can use the ARAG GesundheitsApp to submit receipts online – for example invoices, prescriptions, treatment and cost plans. You also have the option of creating your personal health record. So you always have important health data with you.
==Functions at a glance==
- New – "PDF upload": You can now import and submit PDF files that you have received digitally using the new "Upload PDF receipts" button in the "Submit receipts" area. You can also use the "Share" function to load a PDF from other apps (file browser, mail attachment, etc.) into the health app.
- New – "Digital invoice receipt": In future, invoices from your dentist or their billing service can be received digitally in the inbox of your health app, so that the entire billing process from the doctor to you and then to us is digital and secure throughout. You can freely decide in your mailbox whether and when you send us the digital medical bill. Only a small number of dentists are currently taking part - more doctors will be connected next year.
- New link to "Services": You can now easily access ARAG's health insurance services via the new "Services" link in the menu
- New link to "Give feedback": You can use this link to participate directly in our customer satisfaction survey
- Capture and transfer documents
- Track processing status intuitively
- Receive service statements via app
- Intelligent invoice overview - filter by medical area
- Create your own entries in the invoice overview
- Information on insurance coverage - for all insured persons in your contract
- Write messages to ARAG
- Change bank details or address
After a one-off registration on the end device, receipts can be transmitted digitally; the respective processing status can be tracked.
==Unlock more features==
After you have registered, you will receive an activation code by post. With this you can also unlock the other functions for use: service billing via app, billing overview
and insurance coverage information.
==Security and Privacy==
All data is encrypted.
Only you have access to entries you have added yourself.
The app is available for Android devices from Android version 8 (and newer).
We appreciate your feedback! If you have any questions or suggestions, please send an email to GesundheitsApp@ARAG.de.