Check your Orlando forecast hour by hour, track storms with our dynamic interactive radar, get live video forecasts and up-to-the-minute live weather updates from trusted WKMG Chief Meteorologist Tom Sorrells right on your phone. Never get caught in a storm again!
• Dynamic Interactive Radar for where you live
• Trusted Meteorologist Tom Sorrells helps you plan your day with accurate, up to the minute weather alerts
• Detailed, Accurate Forecasts
• Hour by Hour forecasts to plan your day
• Plan out your day for week with accurate forecasts
• Local Video Forecasts
• Weather News
From WKMG Local 6 and ClickOrlando.com!
We put a lot of thought into the best collection of sites to include for Orlando. It's also easy to share an article via email when you find something your friends and family might be interested in.
Current sites included
- Orlando Sentinel
- Orlando Business Journal
- NBC Orlando WESH
- ABC Orlando WFTV
- CBS Orlando WKMG
- FOX Orlando WOFL
- outside.in Orlando
- Orlando Metblogs
- Orlando Weather
Access award-winning content from the Orlando Sentinel -- anytime, anywhere. Be the first to know about the Central Florida topics you care most about with breaking news, sports, weather, business and entertainment updates. Read your favorite Orlando Sentinel bloggers and columnists. View popular picture galleries. Track @orlandosentinel Twitter accounts and lists. The Orlando Sentinel Android app will keep you informed: from in-depth coverage of your community and Florida’s political scene to the latest on the Orlando Magic -- and much more.
* Keep your favorites: Save stories, photos, blog posts and more. Once the content is saved, it's easily accessible and remains on your app until you take it off.
* Reorder sections: Prioritize the content you want to see in the app. Rearrange and/or turn off sections as you wish while always having the option to change them back.
* Share tools: Built-in Facebook and Twitter sharing tools. The Orlando Sentinel app also allows you to access your address book and share content via e-mail.
* Stay connected: While many apps fail when a network isn't available, the Orlando Sentinel Android app is designed for users who sometimes go where the signal can't. Although you won't get the latest news when a connection isn't available, you will have the most recently downloaded content at your fingertips.
* Highlighted photo galleries: Browse images by section and peek into dozens of collections before launching a slideshow.
More from developer
• Interactive Live Radar
• Current conditions
• Hourly forecast
• Seven-day forecast
• Severe Weather Alerts
• Lightning Tracker
• Live Local 4 news storm coverage
• AND MORE
-Breaking News alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Live breaking news video
-Live streaming video of Local 10 newscasts
-Video clips on demand
-The best local interactive radar
-Weather alerts pushed directly to your devices
-Weather forecasts for where you live or where you are
-Hour by hour forecasts to help plan your day
-7-day and weekend weather outlook
-Interactive traffic maps
-Accident alerts pushed directly to your device
-Hundreds of live traffic cameras
-Full coverage pro and college teams
The KPRC Local 2 Severe Weather Team and Click2Houston.com give you Hourly forecasts, or you can look ahead with Tomorrow's Forecast and the 7-Day Outlook. Dynamic Interactive Radar and Satellite images keeps you ahead of storms. You can receive personalized push alerts for Breaking Weather, watch video and more.
Whether you’re looking for what the temperature will be tomorrow, wondering if that outdoor event will be cancelled, or needing to prepare for dangerously severe conditions, Frank’s Forecast app is the one click way to find out anytime, anywhere.
• Projected Hurricane Paths and Tracking Charts
• Survival Checklists to plan and prepare for storms
• Evacuation Routes and live interactive traffic maps
• Local Emergency numbers and shelters
• Breaking Weather Alerts and push notifications of storm updates
• Current Radar and Satellite Images
• Projected Hurricane Paths
• Interactive Live Radar
• Live Local 10 news storm coverage
• Severe Weather Alerts
• Tropical Weather Outlooks
• Watches and Warnings
Everything you need to prepare for and track Jacksonville weather on The First Coast from The Weather Authority and WJXT, THE Local Station.
Breaking weather alerts, detailed local forecasts, dynamic interactive radar and local satellite from Jacksonville's premiere weather app, all at your fingertips!
- Official News updates from WDIV ClickOnDetroit and the NAIAS
- Official Twitter updates from NAIAS on new products and show events
- Official Photos and Videos from the show floor
- Livestream video of vehicle unveilings on your phone!
- Virtual map to the 2014 NAIAS show floor at Cobo Center
- Information about the show and ticket sales
- Detroit weather forecasts and live radar
- Detroit Guide to local restaurants and businesses
- Additional automotive news and information from respected news organizations around the world
The Official 2014 NAIAS app is presented by the Detroit Auto Dealers Association and WDIV Local 4 ClickOnDetroit.com.
Check your weather for what to wear. Can't be near the TV? Watch Local 4 Morning News live from wherever you are! Find out what happened while you were sleeping with breaking news and before you leave check your traffic for an easy commute! All from the palm of your hands!
Wake up with us! The Local 4 Wake Up app! Your mornings, made simple. From WDIV Detroit and ClickOnDetroit.com!
Get Detroit hockey news, updates and highlights every hockey fan needs! Everything about the Winter Classic, the pros and your favorite college and local games, all at your fingertips. Plus, LIVE Detroit area hockey game scoreboards, schedules, standings, stats, hockey fan tweets, share Instagram photos and more…
Hockey In The D is powered by WDIV and Click On Detroit.
NEW ‘Closures’: See restaurants ordered closed last week due to critical violations!
Breaking news alerts, evacuation routes, phone charging info, and live streaming video from the First Coast's premiere Hurricane app, all at your fingertips! Immediate watches and warnings, the newest Hurricane models, and video blogs from the Weather Authority Meteorologists.
7 Day Forecast
Alerts and Warnings