Sometimes when you flip a card over the answer doesn't show up right away. Idk if this problem is new or old, I haven't been paying attention.
I use the app for about 2 years every day, had never problems and are still happy. But the update last night might have a bug. In review mode the text is not visible, because the letters are very very big. Even I change in preference to 10 percent. Currently I use Samsung Note8 with updated android version.
I can't sync my phone & computer! It always says that my time is wrong (I live in the Philippines) but never says what the "correct" time is so I can change it. Please help me fix this cause I love this app so much!
Although this app works well enough under very specific circumstances, it's incredibly annoying when you want to vary the way you use it even slightly from the way they suggest. Not worth the hassle honestly.
This application is a sure short win! Go for it guyz it's the best one I had tried uptil now. You won't regret. Ofcourse to the team of Ankidroid, you all are doing commendable job and please keep up the good work 😉
There is a time period problem for Turkey. We are using permanent summer clock and Anki using the server time that's why we have synchronization problems.
* Fix crash adding a picture from camera
* Fix add note icon disappearing in browser after search
* Fix translations from Glosbe
* Fix crash long-tapping when no deck is selected
* Fix crash entering advanced settings on some devices
* Fix incorrect graph display in statistics
* Fix deck not changing properly in statistics
* Fix rounding error in statistics weekly breakdown
* Fix spurious new deck created on model rename
* Improve error message on exception during media sync