Control is an app for orienteers. It is the perfect app for keeping track of your orienteering courses and analyzing them. Import your existing track from a .gpx file or you can connect the app directly to Garmin Connect, Polar or Suunto if you subscribe to Total Control. With subscription you can also import track from a .fit file or export track to Livelox or export your map to DOMA.
You can view the track on satellite map or on any map image you add to the app. Either import an image file from a scanner or take a picture right in the app, then calibrate and adjust the track. Camera feature in Control can correct minor distortions on the image and make it look better.
Browse your course control-by-control, see the pace, HR, altitude along the way. Or press Replay button and check your performance in 50x speed or real-time. Add notes and tags to your course to remember and to filter your courses later.
You can also export the route you took in GPX format as well as a fully-customisable image of the orienteering map and your route. Or make a video! With the video feature you can take any part of the track and turn it into an awesome presentation.
While you can share all these with your friends, this app is made for you and your data is yours, data is not shared to any third party.
Full list of features:
- Configure your speed zones.
- View either satellite image or orienteering map.
- Mark control points and edit their locations.
- Share track image or GPX directly to your friends.
- Create and share a video
- Connect your Garmin, Suunto or Polar account for faster imports.
- Import routes from GPX or FIT-files
- Share orienteering courses with your friends who use Control
- Export track to Livelox
- Export track and map to DOMA
- Split track into 2 tracks from any point
- See an animated replay with configurable speed
- Set and edit tags and their colors