TucomunidApp is a new way of relating to your neighborhood community. It connects directly with the farm administrator systems of your community, to access all the relevant information and make all the arrangements directly: Report an incident, reserve a common space, or even vote on the issues of the next meeting. Now you can also reserve your space in the pool controlling the maximum capacity.
Yes, it seems incredible. With TucomunidApp you can do all this:
• Report incidents and know their evolution
• Reserve common spaces, including the pool controlling the capacity
• Access all the documentation of the Community
• Access your receipts
• Delegate the vote on the different topics of the meetings
• Propose topics for future meetings
• Receive notifications from the Administrator and the President
• Communicate your requests to the President and Administrator
• Contact neighbors who want to be accessible
• Change of direct debit account of your receipts
• Consult the Community Agenda
• Invitation to tenants or members of your family unit
If you are a homeowner, the property administrator of your community should invite you to access the data. When you register with this invitation, you can already carry out all the procedures for your home.
If you are a tenant of the house, the owner will invite you, and you will have access to all the procedures related to life in the community, but not to the management of community receipts or meetings.
All the steps that are taken are legal and, if required, have the necessary certificates, since we use a 3rd trust platform.
Be careful, TucomunidApp is an intermediary platform, and we will show the information shared by the farm administrator of your community. You may not use all the options available to you, or you may do so unexpectedly. We are starting and surely with your help we can improve. You can write your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The app is available for mobiles with versions higher than Android 8.
In the registration you will have to accept the terms and conditions, and permissions will be requested to access the mobile resources at all times that they are going to be used: the camera for the profile, the location to register an incident, etc.