Trade anywhere with the award-winning trading app from IG, the world’s No.1 CFD trading provider.**
Download now to access 15,000 markets, including forex, shares and indices.
• Manage risk with a range of stop and limit orders
• Trade shares and CFDs with direct market access
• Edit watch lists to monitor your chosen markets
• Keep track of open positions with ease
• Use real-time signals so you know when to buy and sell
• Set up trading alerts and get notifications when they’re triggered
• Stay up-to-date with our Reuters news feed
• See what others are trading with sentiment indicators
• Apply a range of indicators and drawings for in-depth analysis
• Split charts up to four times to compare timeframes
• React instantly to live price movements by dealing directly through charts
TRADE 15,000+ MARKETS
• Forex: More than 90 FX pairs including EUR/USD and GBP/USD
• Shares: A huge range of global stocks including Apple and BP
• Indices: ASX200, S&P500, FTSE 100, Germany 30and more
• Commodities: Gold, silver, copper, oil and more
• Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, ether, ripple and more
ACCESS MORE GREAT FEATURES
• Fund your account quickly and conveniently with PayPal
• Develop your trading skills with IG Academy
• ProRealTime available via our online trading platform
• Get access to investment products (UK, Ireland and Australia)
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
The value of shares, ETFs and ETCs bought through a share trading account can fall as well as rise, which could mean getting back less than you originally put in.
Share trading accounts are only available in the UK, Ireland, France, Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Australia.
We use Google Analytics to gather data about how clients use our app. This information is completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to an individual user. By downloading the app you consent to us gathering data in this way.
* Number 1 in Australia by primary relationships, Investment Trends August 2017 CFD Report and Investment Trends December 2017 FX Report.
** World's largest retail CFD provider by revenue (excluding FX). Source: Published financial statements, as at February 2018.