74% of retail clients lose money, consider affordability.
A spread betting, CFD and forex trading app from the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider.* Trade over 15,000 financial markets on the go – including forex, shares, indices and commodities.
- Spread bet, trade forex and CFDs, buy and sell shares
- Benefit from secure 256-bit SSL encryption technology
- Practise with a risk-free demo
DISCOVER THOUSANDS OF MARKETS
- Forex: Over 90 forex pairs including EUR/USD and GBP/USD
- Shares: A huge range of global shares like Apple and BP
- Indices: FTSE 100, France 40, Germany 30 and more
- Commodities: Gold, silver, copper, oil and more
- Access interactive charts – pinch to zoom, swipe to scroll
- Apply a range of technical indicators and drawings
- Search upcoming events and get live Reuters news
- Manage risk with stops and limits
- React instantly with price alerts
SHARE DEALING FOR UK & IRELAND
- Buy and sell thousands of stocks
- Access real-time prices from multiple venues
- Trade ‘at quote’ or via direct market access
* Based on revenue excluding FX (published financial statements, February 2018).
74% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets and CFDs with this provider*.
You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
*For ESMA regulated accounts only
Professional clients can lose more than they deposit.
The value of shares, ETFs and ETCs bought through a share dealing account, a stocks and shares ISA or a SIPP can fall as well as rise, which could mean getting back less than you originally put in. Please ensure you fully understand the risks and take care to manage your exposure.
Spread betting accounts are for UK and Ireland clients only. Share dealing accounts are available in the UK, Ireland and Australia only.
Australia and New Zealand:
IG offers CFDs and Share Trading in Australia and CFD trading only in New Zealand. Please consider the Product Disclosure Statements before entering into any transaction with us. Issued by IG Markets Limited ABN 84 099 019 851, AFSL 220440. Derivatives issuer licence in New Zealand, FSP No. 18923
IG offers CFD trading in Singapore through IG Asia Pte Ltd (Co. Reg No. 200510021K). Spread betting and share dealing is not available in Singapore. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks and costs involved by reading the Risk Disclosure Statement available at IG.com.sg.
IG is a trading name of IG Markets Ltd and IG Markets South Africa Limited. International accounts are offered by IG Markets Limited in the UK (FCA Number 195355), a juristic representative of IG Markets South Africa Limited (FSP No 41393). Spread betting and Share dealing is not available in South Africa. South African residents are required to obtain the necessary tax clearance certificates in line with their foreign investment allowance and may not use credit or debit cards to fund their international account.
IG provides execution only services and enters into principal to principal transactions with its clients on IG’s prices. Such trades are not on exchange. Whilst IG is a regulated FSP, CFDs issued by IG are not regulated by the FAIS Act as they are undertaken on a principal-to-principal basis.
IG Bank SA offers CFD Trading in Switzerland. IG Bank SA is registered at 42, Rue du Rhône, 1204 Geneva, registered and supervised by FINMA.
IG Bank clients, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case you require assistance.
United Arab Emirates:
IG Limited offers CFD Trading in the Dubai International Financial Centre. IG is a trading name of IG Limited a company registered at 2702 & 2703 Level 27, Tower 2, Al Fattan Currency House, DIFC, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. IG is authorised and regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority under Firm’s reference No. (F001780).