YTrend aka ChebyshevTrendPro YahooFinance ed. gives you the real, underlying trends of all the stocks showing in Yahoo Finance. Save stock symbols in groups, adjust trend dates, get buy and sell signals, compare with other indicators and more. Everything you need to keep an eye on your portfolio is here.
You’ve invested a lot of your savings in an attempt to speed up your retirement date. Although you’re not a professional trader, you like to watch the market and make your own decisions about your portfolio. You have a goal and a target and you plan to handle the buying and selling of stocks yourself.
Thanks to YTrend, you can keep an eye on those important trends that mean the difference between profit and loss. If a stock is listed in Yahoo Finance, you can quickly and easily see its daily, weekly, monthly or intraday chart. There is absolutely no lag when compared with moving average trends, and the app’s modified Gaussian least squares fit removes random fluctuations to provide the real picture of how a stock is performing.
When you download YTrend, you’re putting an innovative trending tool on your phone or tablet. No matter where you are, you’ll have access to the data that matters most – S/R line, buy and sell signals and trend comparisons. You can organize your stock symbols into groups and adjust trend dates, too.
The app’s data and trend line comes from Yahoo Finance, so any stock listed there is accessible for trending in YTrend. Every five minutes, you get up-to-date data in intraday mode. For daily, weekly or monthly views, the information is refreshed hourly and at midnight. You’ll always have a pulse on current trends.
The app provides you with free 30 days trial period.
Have a look at some of the features you get in YTrend:
* Puts an innovative trending tool in the palm of your hand
* Uses Chebyshev polynomials or Kalman filter to create trend lines against Yahoo Finance
* Get daily, weekly, monthly or intraday stock charts
* Noise filter removes random fluctuations to provide the real trends
* Complete absence of lag when compared with moving average trends
* Includes S/R line, buy and sell signals
* Compare trends with classical MA and Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR and MACD indicators
* Volume and Chaikin oscillator
* Save stock symbols in a portfolio by groups
* Ability to adjust trend dates
* Stocks and data sourced from Yahoo Finance website
* Accessing web requires a data connection
* App performs best with WiFi connection
* Try YTrend for free!
So are you as informed about your stocks as you should be? Are you buying and selling at the best times? Find out for sure by downloading YTrend now. Don’t lose another day of gains.