The Illuminati Meter app is for use with Illuminati Instruments light & color meters. This app REQUIRES that you have an IM100 or IM150 Bluetooth light & color meter.
The app gets readings from the meter and displays the correct exposure, color temperature, and other light-related data on your smartphone. Use the readings from the app to enter exposure and white balance information into your mirrorless, DSLR. or digital cinema camera. The app also reports illuminance (in lux) and CIE xy chromaticity data.
The IM100 & IM150 wireless light and color meters from Illuminati Instruments can be used with a wide variety of lighting types, including: daylight, ambient, fluorescent, LED, strobe, and HMI. Whether you are creating moving images or still, our light meters will give you the information you need to characterize the lighting in your scene for consistent exposure and color accuracy. Consistent, accurate information is the key to productivity on the set and later in post production.
The Illuminati Meter app is packed with features:
* EXPOSURE settings for both STILL (ISO, F-stops, Shutter speed)
* Exposure settings for VIDEO (ISO, T-stops, Shutter Angle, and Frame Rate) to set your camera’s exposure information
* Report COLOR TEMPERATURE in Kelvin, including green-magenta shift to help you set your camera’s white balance
* COLOR FILTER LIBRARIES for Lee and Rosco to help you select gels to color correct your lights
* Measure STROBE lighting EXPOSURE and COLOR, in both normal and HSS (high-speed sync) modes
* Supports connecting MULTIPLE METERS to monitor several light sources simultaneously
* ALARM function lets you know when the brightness or color temperature has changed
* CONTINOUSLY MONITOR lighting or manually TRIGGER meter readings from the app or by pressing the meter’s button
* STROBE triggering using the sync cord from your flash
* CHROMATICITY (x, y coordinates) and ILLUMINANCE (lux)
* NOTIFICATIONS for your Smartwatch
Visit www.illuminatiinstruments.com for more information.