• THE FIRST AND ONLY LANGUAGE THERAPY APPLICATION SUPPORTED BY CLINICAL DATA:
In a 3-year clinical trial of 6,454 children with autism, young children who trained with MITA improved their language score at the end of the trial on average 2.2-times more than similar children who did not use MITA. This difference was statistically significant (p<0.0001). The study has been published by the journal Healthcare: https://www.mdpi.com/2227-9032/8/4/566
• Includes unlimited language and cognitive exercises designed to last for 10 years
• Used by over 1,000,000 children with language delay
• Best Autism App on the Healthline’s list
• Available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, German, French, Italian, Arabic, Farsi, Korean, and Chinese.
Mental Imagery Therapy for Autism (MITA) is a unique, early-intervention application for children with language delay and autism. MITA trains mental integration and language, starting with simple vocabulary, and progressing towards higher forms of language, such as adjectives, verbs, pronouns, and syntax.
MITA EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITIES
• Based on ABA techniques of visual-visual and auditory-visual conditional discrimination.
• Based on language therapy technique of following directions with increasing complexity.
• Based on Pivotal Response Treatment that targets development of response to multiple cues.
• Each activity is adaptive and delivers exercises that are at the exact level of difficulty appropriate for your child at any given point in time
• Identify colors, patterns and sizes
• Integrate objects into a unified picture
• Spatial Prepositions: on/under/behind/in front
• Time prepositions: Before/After
• Passive verb tense
• Subject / Object
• Reading and Writing
• Numbers and counting
• Logic and reasoning
• Mental perspective taking
• Mental mathematics
• Playtime rewards will keep your child engaged while learning and having fun
• No Wi-Fi necessary
• No ads
MITA develops your child’s imagination and language functions. The visual exercises follow a systematic approach for developing your child's ability to notice multiple features of an object. MITA starts with simple exercises that teach your child to attend to only one feature, such as size (screenshot #1) or color (#2). Over time, the exercises get more difficult and require your child to attend to two features simultaneously, such as both color and size (#3). Once your child has practiced attending to two features, the program moves on to puzzles that require attending to three features, such as color, size and shape (#4), and then eventually to puzzles that involve attending to an ever-increasing number of characteristics.
The verbal exercises offer a more conventional approach to language acquisition, starting with simple vocabulary, and progressing towards higher forms of language, such as adjectives, prepositions, and syntax.
MITA is designed for early childhood and intended for long-term, daily use. It is engaging and educational, as well as adaptive and responsive to the individual abilities of each child. MITA exercises can be used by children with language delay, ASD, PDD, intellectual and developmental disability (IDD), Down syndrome, and other neurodevelopmental disorders as a supplement to conventional speech therapy.
MITA is developed by Dr. A. Vyshedskiy, a neuroscientist from Boston University; R. Dunn, a Harvard-educated early-child-development specialist; MIT-educated, J. Elgart and a group of award-winning artists and developers working alongside experienced therapists.
MITA in the news: https://youtu.be/giZymh3rMHc
MITA research articles: http://imagiration.com/research/