App makes available 31 different physiologic/pathologic ECG - the most common - to make you study and understand them.
Each one includes a short description (with some clinical note), heart frequency and an excellent drang&drop image of the ECG to learn the basis of cardiology.
Moreover, to test your knowledge, App includes an interactive quiz collection to check your progress and give you the opportunity to improve!
Heart ECG Handbook is the personal trainer for ECG's reader!
Lite Version allows a *limited number* of ECG availables; to have all 31 different ECG tracks is available a cheap Full Version.
In Full Version you will *purchase*, if you will be interested, *Video extension*.
What does it mean?
To keep a low price of the app you can decide, if you will interested, to purchase *separately* Video extension to use ECG Animation to learn to recognize them directly by ECG and by sound.
Note: this App doesn’t claim to be a medical application.
ACLS MegaCodes AHA Review simulator let you test your skills in real-life situations. You can practice making life-or-death decisions and learn acute ACLS interventions. Choose defibrillation levels and pharmacologic treatments for every possible resuscitation situation. Take actual practice tests used for AHA ACLS certification.
ACLS MegaCodes AHA Review covers everything from airway management and rhythms to electrical therapy, acute coronary syndromes, and acute stroke.
ACLS MegaCodes AHA Review helps EMTs, nurses, students, and physicians successfully complete the American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) course and certification exam. Experienced providers can choose more challenging Place in Correct Order questions.
Please view pictures and read description before downloading.
It has over 100 ECG Cases for Finals , each with 5 possible answers and detailed explanations.
Each question has been graded 1-3 in complexity allowing users to test themselves at the correct level.
Users can also analyse their progress, as well as their results by the integrated graphical feedback.
Aplikasi ini ditujukan untuk Petugas medis baik mahasiswa Kedkteran, Ko-Asisten, Internship, Dokter Umum, residen, Dokter Spesialis serta perawat dan petugas medis lainnya.
Secara umum materi EKG disajikan dalam dua kategori yakni Normal dan Abnormal yang masing masing dijelaskan secara sistematis. Semua Fitur dalam Aplikasi EKG ini dapat diunduh secara GRATIS.
Berikan bintang dan review jika anda menyukai aplikasi ini dan Informasikan kepada sejawat tentang aplikasi ini.
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut hubungi kami di :
This application contains information relating to the interpretation of the electrocardiogram (ECG): criteria of hypertrophy, blocks and hemiblocks, evaluation of waves and intervals, criteria for acute myocardial infarction, among many other functions.
This program is essential to any doctor or person related to the health.
REQUIRES AN ALIVECOR MOBILE ECG, AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN THE U.S., AUSTRALIA, IRELAND, INDIA, IRELAND, NEW ZEALAND AND UK. COMPATIBLE WITH IOS AND MOST ANDROID DEVICES.
Anytime, Anywhere ECGs
Instantly capture ECGs and see your heart rate and rhythm, anywhere and anytime. No prescription needed.
FDA-cleared and shown to be highly accurate in published studies.
Detect a Serious Heart Condition in Your ECG
Instantly know if atrial fibrillation (AF), the most common heart rhythm disturbance and a leading cause of stroke, is detected in your ECG.
Peace of Mind
Know when your ECG is normal, with the FDA-cleared Normal Detector.
Share With Your Doctor
Easily share your results with your doctor using email, print, PDFs or the private web dashboard for medical professionals.
Better Understand Your Heart Health
Track your medications, symptoms like palpitations and shortness of breath, habits like caffeine or alcohol consumption, and activities like exercise or sleep.
Free ECG analysis report from a U.S. board-certified cardiologist on your first recording (U.S. only).
*The AliveECG app is currently available in English only and requires the AliveCor Mobile ECG, which attaches to your phone or tablet to record ECGs. The device is available for purchase in the US, Australia, India, Ireland, New Zealand and U.K .
✓ ekg grundkurs
✓ langzeit ekg grund
✓ ekg ohne grund
✓ belastungs ekg grund
✓ ekg lesen lernen
✓ lernen ekg
✓ ekg lernen bücher
✓ ekg lernen app
✓ free ekg lernen
✓ ekg lesson
✓ ekg lesen lernen
✓ ekg lesen üben
✓ ekg lesen können
✓ ekg lesen leicht gemacht
✓ ekg lesen frequenz
✓ ekg lesen herzinfarkt
✓ ekg lesen übungen
EKG Master is a tool in helping you with your ACLS certification or renewal, nurse competencies or simply reviewing for EKG certification. This course recommends you have prior knowladge in Basic EKG as a prerequisite. A review is offered and quick references for ekg strip comparison but definitely not for beginners. Thank you for downloading EKG Master hope you enjoy it as much we did making it.
Why EKG MASTER?
• User Friendly button menu
• Hundreds of strips to quiz on and no quiz are the same.
• Quick reference strips and their interpretations.
• Review of Basic and Advance EKG
• Progress report to track you EKG testing skills.
- fibrinolytics and anticoagulants dosing,
- rate infusion calculator,
- evaluation of the glomerular filtration rate, body mass index,
- spirometry (GLI 2012, NHANES III),
- calculation of the QTc interval, max heart rate,
- stroke and TIA scales (ABCD, CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc),
- risk models for atherosclerotic cardiovascular diseases (Pooled Cohort Equations, HeartSCORE, Euro Heart Angina Score),
- perioperative cardiovascular risk evaluation (euroSCORE, RCRI),
- deep-vein thrombosis and venous thromboembolism scales,
- heart failure prognostic scales (EFFECT, MAGGIC),
- bleeding scores (CRUSADE, HAS-BLED, Blatchford, Rockal),
- severity scoring systems in the critically ill (SOFA, SAPS II),
- sudden cardiac death scales,
- scales for acute coronary syndroms (PURSUIT, TIMI, GRACE),
- Glasgow and FOUR coma scales,
- Duke criteria for infective endocarditis,
- scales for comorbidity (GerdQ, Charlson, BODE, MELD, Child-Pugh, CURB-65, DAS28, HADS, CARPREG),
- warfarin dosing calculator (IWPC), INR control evaluation (SAMe-TT2R2 score),
- International Classification of Diseases (ICD-10),
- recommendations for heart valve surgery,
- recommendations for implantable heart devices,
- recommendations for coronary revascularization,
- reference values of laboratory tests,
- reference values for ultrasound.
Incluye imágenes y esquemas que te ayudarán a entender la frecuencia, el ritmo y el significado de cada onda.