Why should you choose "Hyponatremia Correction Rate"?
• Simple and very easy to use.
• Precise calculation with Adrogue formula.
• Selection of most used fluids in treating hyponatremia.
• The result is showing the amount of selected fluids per hour.
• The result is also showing infusion rate of selected fluids in drops/minute.
• It is totally free. Download now!
"Hyponatremia Correction Rate" is designed to help doctor or health professional in treating patient with hyponatremia. Hyponatremia is a condition that occurs when serum sodium level is low (<135 mmol/L). Hyponatremia severity depends on how fast and how severe the drop in serum sodium level. Therefore, sodium correction is mandatory in the management of patients with severe hyponatremia. "Hyponatremia Correction Rate" will help doctor to adjust the correction rate to avoid over or under correction. The calculation in this application is based on Adrogue formula.
In "Hyponatremia Correction Rate", the result of the calculation will be shown in the amount of selected fluids per hour. This application is also showing infusion rate of selected fluid with drops factors of 20 drops/mL and 15 drops/mL. Therefore, the calculation result is also applicable in a hospital without infusion pump.
For more info contact us at: