Access your American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) eBooks on the go, offline, or anytime. Your anytime, anywhere access to eBooks from the leading pediatric publisher, covering all areas of health care for children. AAP eBooks can be searched, browsed, and read by professionals looking for best practices when diagnosing, treating, and managing clinical conditions; as well as parents and patients looking for answers.
● Access your AAP eBooks at any time, even offline
● Rapidly search across the individual titles or the entire collection.
● Full text, visuals, and data tables.
● Find proven clinical and parenting solutions faster
● Spend less time researching vital reference information.
● Access to over 130 books in the AAP eBook Store to purchase and add your pediatric collection
● Stay up-to-date via automatic access to new AAP editions and titles as they appear.
The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) is the leading pediatric publisher. With titles in both print and electronic formats, covering all areas of health care for children, AAP Publications are among the most respected and frequently referenced in the world. Throughout the last quarter-century, AAP Publications have been impacting the practice and clinical application of pediatric medicine worldwide.