Imployable - An app to become the future of gaining employment.
The UK's new job search app
Imployable is a mobile app specifically designed for job seekers. It allows you to identify, map and track your way into a new career. Imployable connects job seekers with qualifications, experience and jobs. It shows you how you match compared to job opportunities, know where you stand and get employable.
- Search 1000's of jobs on the go
- Search for qualifications and experience
- Let the app find you different jobs based on your transferable skills
- Find the career you've always wanted and how to get in to it
- See how you fit compared to live job opportunities
- Use the coaching suite for employment help
- Get access to local and national support organisations
- Innovative, quick and simple to use
Imployable's unique app lets you search for jobs based on your qualification and experience fit as well as using your transferable skills to find new and exciting career opportunities.
Imployable tells you how you fit and helps you find what you need when applying for certain job roles. If a certain qualification is needed the app will tell you what it is and how and where to obtain it.
Imployable isn't just a job search app, it is a life long career tool. There are many special features to help you gain employment and access to careers.
Features - Everything in one app
- Build your personal profile which also acts as your C.V
- Add experience, qualifications and transferable skills
- Search jobs
- Find courses
- Job profiles - discover potential careers, see how you fit and how to get them
- Message opportunity providers
- Save opportunities
- See your applied opportunities - Jobs and courses, map and track your progress
- Use our coaching suite to help prepare yourself for interviews
- Use the support me section to find local and national organisations offering help and support
- Apply for jobs with a video cover letter (optional)
Founded by two former Royal Marines, designed to bridge the gap in unemployment and facilitate career tracking.
Imployable exists to make a difference.
Our goal is to reduce unemployment figures by helping everyday people as well as; Ex forces, school leavers, disabled people, the homeless and ex offenders find employment.
Founder Peter Kelly found himself unemployed after leaving the Royal Marines and felt like he was "highly qualified, inexperienced and unemployable".
After many conversations and having experienced first hand some of the problems people faced with employment, he decided to do some investigating into the industry as a whole and tried to identify route causes of peoples employment struggles.
And so Imployable was born!
Imployable - The future of gaining employment is here!
Download the the app or visit our website Imployable.me