Campus Interview for college fresher hiring - Both On campus and off campus interviews offer thousands of jobs in IT companies like TCS ( Tata Consultancy services), CTS ( Cognizant Technology Solutions), HCL, Hexaware, Wipro technologies, Accenture, Inautix, L&T Infotech, IBM, HP Syntel, Mphasis & core companies like Jasmin Technologies, Data Patterns, MRF, amazon, Brakes, TVS, SAIL and other mechanical engineering companies and electronics companies hire fresher engineering and arts and science students from campus. And updated 2017 -2018 question patterns and Solved model papers for Top IT companies
Aptitude skill test and assessment is an important parameter for selection /placement in these top IT companies & core companies & plays a major aspect in campus interviews . Aptitude test is the first and mandatory stage for short listing candidates for IT companies and core companies in campus Interviews. Also Aptitude questions forms the major part in CAT, TANCET, GMAT & IBPS exams as well.
Launchpad LLC, a leading campus interview prep company with conversion at the highest rate for companies like TCS ( Tata Consultancy services),INFOSYS, CTS ( Cognizant Technology Solutions), HCL, Hexaware, Wipro technologies, Accenture, Inautix, L&T Infotech, IBM, HP Syntel, Mphasis and for core companies like Jasmin Technologies, Data Patterns, MRF, amazon, Brakes, TVS, SAIL etc for various campus interviews.
All the patterns are designed as Solved papers and model papers with answers as well.
The four important aspects of aptitude assessment during campus interview are
1) Quantitative Aptitude skills
2) Logical aptitude skills
3) Reasoning Skills
4) Verbal Aptitude skills
Along with these four areas, company patterns for various IT companies like CTS ( Cognizant), Inautix, Amazon etc has technical Aptitude assessment as well. So, in this company pattern aptitude app, we have included extensive question pattern for all the companies who hire freshers in campus interview.
We have covered the following topics have matched the company patterns till date.
• Fundamentals of C, C++ ( Amazon)
• Data Structures ( Amazon, CTS,Wipro)
• Number system aptitude problems ( TCS, CTS, Amazon)
• Ratio - Quants Problems ( all IT company patterns)
• Probability - Quants Problems (all IT company patterns)
• Average – Quantitative aptitude Problems (all IT company patterns)
• Age – Quantitative aptitude Problems
• Percentage – Business Maths Problems (all IT company patterns)
• Blood relations – Logical Reasoning Problems (Infosys pattern)
• Calendar – Logical Reasoning Problems
• Partnerships -– Business Maths Problems
• Codes – Business Maths Problems ( Infosys company Pattern)
• Chains– Business Maths Problems
• Clock– Business Maths Problems
• Fraction– Business Maths Problems ( TCS, Infosys, CTS Pattern)
• Area– Business Maths Problems (Amazon company pattern)
• Bankers Discount– Business Maths Problems
• H.C.F, L.C.M– Quantitative aptitude Problems
• Heights– Quantitative aptitude Problems
• Distance – Quantitative aptitude Problems
• Logs / Logarithms – Quantitative aptitude Problems
• Permutations and Combinations
• Pipes, Cisterns– Quantitative aptitude Problems
• Game theory – Quantitative aptitude Problems ( Infosys company Pattern)
• Odd Man Out – Logical Reasoning Problems (Amazon company pattern)
• Missing number – Logical Reasoning Problems
• Squares, Cubes, Cuboids
• Stocks– Business Maths Problems
• Surds & Indices– Business Maths Problems
• Time & Distance aptitude problems ( TCS, Infosys, CTS Pattern)
• Time & Work aptitude problems
• Verbal Reasoning Problems
• Para Phrasing
All these above topics under various company patterns are covered in this app. It help the users to crack any company interview & pass the aptitude assessment during Campus/Job Interviews.
Our other apps
IBPS/ Bank exam app –