Perhaps you have in mind a different problem - you have a complex dinner bill, you don't know how much each person owes. Dividing the bill equally would be very unfair to someone (for instance: who didn't drink, or just had an appetizer), but you don't want to spend a ton of time doing the math. In that case, you are looking for some sort of bill splitting calculator! It is perfect on vacations, road trips, a night on the town or in a household where you share the costs. Just define a group of people, add expenses as you go and when you are ready to settle the debts, you can e-mail a report with a list of all expenses and who should pay what to whom. You can choose to store the data online, so all your friends can view and add costs themselves. Divide the cost is the easiest way to split bills with friends. Period. No registration, no password, completely free of charge.
Cost Split keeps a running total over time, so you can pay each other back in one big payment, instead of a bunch of small ones.
Use of Split Cost
1. Roommates splitting rent, utilities, household supplies, etc
2. A group trip like renting a shared beach house or ski house
3. IOUs or lending money to someone at a bar.
Split cost Key features:-
- Fast and easy to use
- Online and offline support
- Attach photos to expenses and sync them as well
- Join group using share code
- Split expenses unevenly (either by amount or coefficient)
- Transfer support (money transactions like loans and paybacks)
- Payback calculations (who should pay what to whom?)
- Intelligent payback algorithm
- minimize the number of transactions by entering an amount you don't care about
- E-mail reports (list of expenses, person summary, payback plan, and currency information)
- Multiple currencies - localized currency support