Lyf is a new social media app where users share aspects of themselves that might be too personal for their other socials.
Battling anxiety, questioning a relationship, coping with loss, overcoming illness, struggling with addiction, dealing with infidelity ... lyf users receive support during some of their most gruelling, challenging, and even inspiring stages of their lives from other people who have no preconceptions or judgements about their fellow lyfers.
What makes us different?
- In lyf we don't follow profiles. Instead, we follow journeys. Journeys provide an opportunity for us to focus on one aspect of ourselves at a time. They can be about anything we are thinking, doing, experiencing or struggling with in life. Each journey has its own timeline and privacy setting and you can have as many as you want.
- We've set it up so you can be easily discovered. If a journey is posted or interacted on, it gets bumped up the Journeystream so within moments of creating a journey you will be pleasantly surprised by the initial support you receive.
- There are no ads or algorithms.
- We have extreme privacy settings where users can choose to share their journey with select people, share with the entire lyf community or wear a mask and be completely anonymous. Anonymous journeys are kept troll-free by only allowing the journey-maker to post and comment anonymously, while followers must use their real log-in identity to comment.
Use lyf to :
- Focus on and explore one aspect of yourself at a time.
- Connect and chat with others on the same journeys or life paths.
Join our community, share what you’re really thinking, feeling and experiencing!
Lyf - Social media minus the judgement plus 10 times the support.
Lyf is, and always will be, free to download and use for the purposes of sharing with and receiving support from fellow lyfers. However, we are excited to introduce a brand new optional service called Lyf Support for times when Lyfers might require professional guidance from fully qualified psychologists.
For Lyf Support we offer a subscription package (just USD $49.99 weekly), as well as a non-subscription, single-use paid option (just USD $4.99 for 30 minutes).
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.