Score Learning App

1K+
Downloads
Content rating
Teen
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image
Screenshot image

About this app

Score Learning App is secret to unfold your inner potential by discovering Learning Gaps and improve your Test Scores in
1) NEEPTG (Post Graduate Medical Entrance for joining MD/MS Residency)
2) NEET MDS (Post Graduate Dental Entrance for joining MDS)
3) USMLE Step 1
4) USMLE Step 2
5) Nursing officer Recruitment Exams : Staff Nurse recruitment exams .State PSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Exams, NORCET, ESI, RRB, AIIMS, JIPMER, PGIMER, NIMS, SAIL, MNS, B.Sc., Post Basic, CHO, DSSSB, Vyapam, BHU, WCL/NCL, NHM, Army, MRB, HAAD, NCLEX, MOH, DHA Exam Preparation

Score Learning App is Conversational AI and Personalised Adaptive Learning Platform for Test Prep. AI Chat Bot asks the Test Preparing Students, thousands of MCQs, identifies Learning Gaps and give Learning Content Recommendations which are Text, Image and Short 3 Minute Videos and the AI algorithm ensures that the Student Learning Gaps are filled and Learning progresses until Entrance Exam High Yield facts are revised by Student in a Personalised way.
Summary: Conversational Chat Bot ----> Ask MCQs from Q bank in a Scripted Sequence -----> Identify Learning Gaps based on Student Response ------> Offer Recommended Learning content that can be Text, Image, 3 Minute Video that fill the Learning Gaps --------> Spaced Repetition of Content to Practice makes Student improve his Test Scores.
Challenge for Test Prep Preparation that Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning can Solve :
1) There are High yield Facts, Case Vignettes, Concepts that a Student need to master, revise and prepare for Exam. Most l Students know upto 40% of High yield Bullet points, but need to Learn the remaining 60% Points in a Short period.
2) One to One Personalized Learning, Spaced repetition of the facts that student often forgets is the Key for Test Prep Success.

How does Score Learning App AI bot Personalised Adaptive Learning tutor help and assist Test Prep Aspirant to Score high
1) Step 1 : Most important thing to Score high in Test Prep is knowing the Learning Gaps, i.e what are Clinical concepts, High Yield Facts that an individual student is lagging behind
2) Step 2: Filling the Learning Gaps with Recommended Learning content in the form of Explanatory Answer, Images, 3 Minute Short Video Lectures
3) Step 3: Testing once more that the Learning Gaps are properly filled by answering correctly the MCQs that Chatbot presents.
4) Step 4: Receiving Analytics, reminders, badges as the Learning progress about the Journey towards 100% full-proof preparation so the Student is NEETPG Exam ready to Conquer a high Score.
5) Automatised Bookmarking of High Yield Facts, MCQs, Revision Videos that are presented back by Chatbot for Space Repetition based revision.
We are excited to see you improve in your Test Prep and Scores day by day and we are at Job to help you by Personalising Test Prep with the power of deep technologies of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Updated on
7 Nov 2023

Data safety

Safety starts with understanding how developers collect and share your data. Data privacy and security practices may vary based on your use, region and age The developer provided this information and may update it over time.
No data shared with third parties
Learn more about how developers declare sharing
No data collected
Learn more about how developers declare collection
Data is encrypted in transit