Indigenous is all about controlling your social experience on the internet. Using modern internet technology, you can follow websites as easily as following a person on Facebook, and Post content to your own website as easily as tweeting on Twitter.
Indigenous requires you to be signed up with a server that provide Micropub or Microsub compatibility in order to use the features of Indigenous.
- Multiple accounts
- Posting content to your site: note, article, reply, like, bookmark, repost, event, rsvp, issue
- Save as draft so you can send posts when finished
- Send images to a media endpoint if available
- Upload a single image, add tags where relevant
- Get and refresh syndication targets
- Send location on note, article and event
- Read posts from your website and update or delete them
- Share (direct) from other applications to Indigenous
- Reader (optional): Channel list, timeline with social actions like reply, like etc.