CHECK WHAT IS ON THE E-RECIPE, AVAILABILITY OF MEDICINES AND THEIR PRICE
BOOK E-PRESCRIPTION DRINKS WITHIN HOME AND COLLECT THEM AT A CONVENIENT TIME
The application allows you to fill an electronic prescription at the pharmacy whose services you use and which supports the eRecepty application. The eRecepty application performs the following functions:
Pre-registration at the pharmacy,
Logging in to the pharmacy,
Reading the content of eRecept based on the PIN + PESEL code and checking the availability of drugs and their pricing,
· Drug reservation,
· Reservation confirmation,
· News from the pharmacy.
Principle of operation
The list of pharmacies that currently support the eRecepty application is available in the List of pharmacies option.
The user selects a pharmacy and registers with it. There are two steps to registration:
- Pre-registration - the user obtains the right to check up to 5 prescriptions in a pharmacy.
If the user wants to use the services of more than one pharmacy, he must register with each of them. The user account is created physically in the pharmacy and is at its sole disposal and only for the purposes related to the eRecepty application.
After logging in to the pharmacy, you can perform the main functions of the eRecepty application:
· Reading the content of eRecept - after entering the PIN + PESEL code, we will receive from the pharmacy information on which drugs are included in the prescription, whether drugs are available at the pharmacy and at what price. The prescription is not blocked, it can be redeemed at another pharmacy,
· Reservation / ordering of drugs - when we decide to buy drugs at the selected pharmacy, we can make a reservation. In such a situation, the pharmacy staff will be informed about the reservation, drugs blocked for sale or ordered. The prescription will be filled by the pharmacist during the application user's visit to the pharmacy.
The drug is either available at the pharmacy and you can come to the pharmacy immediately and have your eRecept dispensed, or the drug is available on request. In the second case, the pharmacy additionally confirms whether the drug is actually in the warehouse and when it will be available for collection. If the user accepts the pickup date, he confirms the order.
· The application can additionally be used as a communicator by means of which the pharmacy sends text messages to the user. Messages are available when you select Messages.
Security and data protection
The user of the application registers with the selected pharmacy. During registration, he gives his PESEL number. Only eReceptions issued for this PESEL number will be supported by the application, which excludes the application from being polled at random. Registration allows you to connect only to a selected pharmacy. The data provided during registration is stored in the pharmacy and only for the purposes of filling prescriptions. The application user interested in communicating with many pharmacies must register with each of them.
As a result of logging in, the application user establishes a direct connection with the selected pharmacy and the information displayed by the eRecepty application comes from this pharmacy. The author of the eRecepty application, INFOFARM, does not mediate in any way in the transfer of this information, especially does not register it.
The eRecepta application is used to exchange information, it does not execute eRecepta. Prescription - in accordance with pharmaceutical law - is filled by a pharmacist only during a visit to a pharmacy.