* Focused on increasing the quality, efficiency or cost of your product or service. Helps with the general vision of your hopes for the future of your company.
* Set a measurable time frame to achieve your business objectives.
* Tasks and actions can be interdependent or dependent to rely upon each other to achieve the objective.
* Activities can be sequential or parallel, meaning either one activity cannot occur until the other is completed, or two activities can occur at the same time within the process.
* The target market of your business
* The market segments that you want to hold
* The marketplaces that you would like to be a part of
* The products and/or services that you will sell
* The current condition of your business
* The quality standards that you adhere to
* The timeline that you will follow for the implementation of the business development strategy plan
* The overall specifications of the business development strategy plan content
* The development strategies that are aligned with the needs of your business
* The strategy plans that will allow you to improve your operations, your business offers, and your services.