One App For Volunteers, Staff and Managers
Built to empower volunteers while giving managers access to everything you need to execute a flawless volunteer program, initiative, or event through a centralized mobile app. InitLive’s mobile app ensures all volunteers and managers are kept in the loop with two-communication capabilities, push notifications, and mobile scheduling.
The app works in tandem with the InitLive web app to adjust staff/volunteer schedules automatically as challenges or conflicts arise and communicate those changes to the appropriate people at the appropriate time.
The InitLive app empowers volunteers and staff with everything they need to thrive at their fingertips. From communication tools and scheduling to mobile check-in and access to documents, volunteers are equipped with everything they need to get the job done.
- Mobile shift and opportunities sign-up
- Access to personal shift schedule and hours worked
- View opportunities, roles, and shift details
- Mobile Self-Check-In
- Mobile access to documents, including maps and training materials
- Easy access to managers contact information
- Two-way communication
- Automated notifications, shift updates & reminders
Manage a volunteer team from anywhere with the InitLive management app. Gain access to the master schedule, real-time attendance status, and communicate with any volunteer directly from your phone, allowing you to rise to any challenge that comes your way.
-Quick access to your entire staff/volunteer list & contact information
- Access and update your master schedule from anywhere
- Check-in volunteer from your phone and track attendance rates
- View the shifts that are under-staffed and quickly reallocate resources
- Contact individuals through two-way communications
- Send broadcast communication to update everyone