A tutorial, where the most common features of the app are shown, is online at the following link:
• Write on your Android device like you would on a sheet of paper.
• Six customisable types of pens with the best digital inking features are available.
• Insert in the most natural way typed texts, images, geometrical shapes in your pages.
• Select and move, zoom, rotate, stretch any object using your fingers.
• Control undo and redo actions with the undo/redo bar.
• Overlay objects and manage their opacity using layers.
• Take full advantage of an active stylus by configuring the erase methods.
• Work with close up writing mode on small screen devices.
• Use gestures to select or delete objects while you are writing.
• Set the background of any page by the import of JPEG, PNG and PDF documents.
• Create new notepads from the most common document templates.
• Save and load customised sets of colours, pens, typewriters.
• Organise your notes into library folders. Cut, copy and paste notepads and pages.
This is a free trial version, which lacks export and backup/restore features. You can download the full paid version of the app at this link: